R 111329Z FEB 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/ MARINE SECURITY GUARD SCREENING TEAM VISIT//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/CMC MMEA-25/19FEB19//
AMPN/REF A IS MCO 1326.6, SELECTING, SCREENING, AND PREPARING ENLISTED MARINES FOR SCREENABLE BILLETS AND INDEPENDENT DUTY ASSIGNMENTS (SCREENMAN).//
POC/P. A. TURNER/MAJ/MMEA-25/TEL: (703)-432-9472/EMAIL: PHILIP.TURNER@USMC.MIL//
POC/D. M. VALENCIA/GYSGT/MMEA-25 MSG MONITOR/TEL:(703)-432-9476/EMAIL: DAISY.VALENCIA@USMC.MIL//
POC/G. B. WILLIAMS/GYSGT/MCESG: MSG RAST ASSISTANT CHIEF/TEL: (703)-432-2701/ EMAIL: WILLIAMSGB@STATE.GOV//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) Recruiting, Advertising, and Screening Team (RAST) PART II visit schedule for FY20.
2. Overview. MCESG RAST will visit major Marine Corps installations to prescreen Marines for assignment and provide informational briefs to Marines on opportunities as Marine Security Guards and Detachment Commanders.
3. Target audience. All directed Marines. Notification will be published via separate correspondance. All other enlisted Marines are encouraged to attend. Maximum participation for Marines in the grades of E-3 - E-5 is requested.
4. The MSG Screening Team will conduct briefs per the following schedule:
28 Feb 20 MCB Albany, GA
02 Mar 20 NAS Pensacola, FL
04 Mar 20 NAS JRS New Orleans, LA
06 Mar 20 NAS JRB Fort Worth, TX
09 Mar 20 MCRD Parris Island
30 Mar 20 MCB Quantico, VA
31 Mar 20 Henderson Hall/ 8th & I
06 Apr 20 Okinawa, Japan
08 Apr 20 MCAS Iwakuni, Japan
10 Apr 20 MCB Kaneohe Bay, HI
13 Apr 20 MCRD San Diego, CA
14 Apr 20 MWTCC Bridgeport, CA
5. Maximum participation and support from all levels of command is requested to afford all available Marines the opportunity to attend one of the briefs.
6. Installations are responsible for securing briefing locations equipped with audio/visual projection capabilities.
6.a. Details about specific venues, coordinating instructions, and modifications will be announced via seperate corresepondence.
7. Points of Contact. Marines with questions about MSG Duty contact the RAST at 703-432-2701, 703-432-2702, or at email: MSGInfo@usmc.mil.
7.a. For more information please visit: http://www.mcesg.marines.mil.
8. Release authorized by MajGen David Ottignon, Director, Manpower Management Division.//