R 111810Z FEB 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2020 ALL-MARINE WOMEN’S SOFTBALL TEAM//
POC/K. HEMUND/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: COMM (703)784-1233/TEL: DSN 278-1233/FAX: (703)784-4125/EMAIL: HEMUNDKL@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC) Semper Fit is seeking applications from Marines interested in participating on the 2020 All-Marine Women’s Softball Team. The All-Marine Women’s Softball Trial Camp will be held 25 July - 9 August 2020 at Ft. Campbell, KY. The Armed Forces Women’s Softball Championship will be held 10 - 16 August 2020 at Ft. Campbell, KY. Marines selected for the Armed Forces Team will participate in the Amateur Softball Association National Softball Championship held 17 – 23 August in Henderson, TN.
2. Interested Marines must submit an online application to HQMC no later than 25 June 2020. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Applications must contain command endorsement. For any technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact the point of contact.
3. To participate, Marines are required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card, and an active Defense Travel System account.
4. This is applicable to active duty only.
5. This message is cancelled on 24 August 2020.
6. Release authorized by M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//