R 111843Z FEB 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2020 ALL-MARINE MEN’S SOFTBALL TEAM//
POC/K. HEMUND/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: COMM (703)784-1233/TEL: DSN 278-1233/FAX: (703)784-4125/EMAIL: HEMUNDKL@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC) Semper Fit is seeking applications from Marines interested in participating on the 2020 All-Marine Men’s Softball Team. The All-Marine Men’s Softball Trial Camp will be held 13 – 23 August 2020 at a location to be determined. The Armed Forces Men’s Softball Championship will be held 23 – 30 August 2020 at Ft. Sill, OK. Marines selected for the Armed Forces Team will participate in the Amateur Softball Association National Softball Championship held 30 August – 8 September in Oklahoma City, OK.
2. Interested Marines must submit an online application to HQMC no later than 13 July 2020. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Applications must contain command endorsement. For any technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact the point of contact.
3. To participate, Marines are required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card, and an active Defense Travel System account.
4. This is applicable to active duty only.
5. This message is cancelled on 9 September 2020.
6. Release authorized by M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//