R 141507Z FEB 20
MSGID/GENADMIN, USMTF, 2020/CMC WASHINGTON DC OLA (UC)//
SUBJ/CALENDAR YEAR (CY) 2021 CONGRESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP SELECTION BOARD RESULTS FOR ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC) FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (3404) OFFICERS//
REF/A/MSGID: MSG/HQMC OLA/YMD:20181106//
NARR/REF A IS MARADMIN 511/19 CY20 CONGRESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP FOR ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC) FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (3404) OFFICERS//
POC/P. HEINY/MAJ/UNIT: OLA/TELE: 703-692-0232/E-MAIL: PATRICK.HEINY@USMC.MIL//
POC/C.M. HALL/GYSGT/UNIT: OLA/TELE: 703-692-0199/E-MAIL: CHANDRA.HALL@USMC.MIL@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The following active component Financial Management Officer has been selected by CY2021Congressional Fellowship Program (CFP):
Rank LName Int MOS MCC
LtCol Hodge C.B. 3404 111
2. The following active component Financial Management Officer is an alternate and will be contacted to fill the vacancy if the primary selectee declines thier selection:
Rank LName Int MOS MCC
Maj Wilburn Jr. R. 3404 145
3. PCS/PCA orders to the Congressional Fellowship Program (MCC K20) will be coordinated via separate correspondence by Manpower Management Division Officer (MMOA). The Selectee is directed to report NET than 1 September 2020 and NLT 30 September 2020 to the CY20 Congressional Fellowship Program (MCC K20), Marine Corps Office of Legislative Affairs, Pentagon, Washington DC for duty in billet MOS 8006.
4. Assignment to Congressional Fellowship Program consists of a 12 month fellowship and 24 month utilization tour to fulfill the needs of the Marine Corps. Requests for voluntary separation while on the program will not normally receive favorable consideration.
5. Execution of these orders obligates the SNO concerned to 36 months additional active duty consisting of a 12 month fellowship and 24 month utilization tour in the National Capital Region.
6. Marine officer needs to report to thier local Security Manager to initiate single scope background investigation forms for TS access.
7. If the Marine officer declines the assignment or is found unqualified, submit the notification via AMHS NLT 10 working days after release of this message.
8. Marines are encouraged to access the most current information on family member TRICARE and transfer enrollment to the new region via the online website at www.tricare.mil/enrollment.
9. Release authorized by Brigadier General Robert C. Fulford, Legislative Assistant to the Commandant of the Marine Corps.//