R 141521Z FEB 20
MSGID/GENADMIN, USMTF, 2020/CMC WASHINGTON DC OLA (UC)//
SUBJ/CALENDAR YEAR (CY) 2021 CONGRESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP SELECTION BOARD RESULTS FOR ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC) STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICERS//
REF/A/MSGID: MSG/HQMC OLA/YMD: 20181106//
NARR/REF A IS MARADMIN 505/19 CY20 CONGRESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP FOR ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC) STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICERS//
POC/P. HEINY/MAJ/UNIT: OLA/TEL: 703-692-0232/EMAIL: PATRICK.HEINY@USMC.MIL//POC/C.M. HALL/GYSGT/UNIT: OLA/TEL: 703-692-0199/EMAIL: CHANDRA.HALL@USMC.MIL//
POC:R.T. SOTELO/MSGT/UNIT: MMEA-25/TEL: 703-432-9473/EMAIL: RYAN.SOTELO@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. To announce the results of the CY2021 Congressional Fellowship Program (CFP) for SNCOs. A board comprised of senior leaders met for 3 weeks to screen and interview select qualified Marines for assignment. The SNCOs designated as selectees were selected on a highly competitive board amongst their eligible peers. Competition was particularly keen and all applicants are commended for their superior career achievements.
2. The CY2021 Congressional Fellowship Program SNCO selectees are as follows:
Rank LName Int MOS MCC
MSgt Sagebiel A.E. 2691 843
MSgt Sanchez J.J. 3052 QAM
GySgt Wooden B.H. 0369 V23
GySgt Beers D.J. 3537 K46
GySgt Canahui M.R 0211 143
3. The CY2021 Congressional Fellowship Program SNCO alternate as follows:
Rank LName Int MOS MCC
MSgt Helms W.E. 4821 122
4. PCS/PCA orders to the Congressional Fellowship Program (MCC K20) will be coordinated via separate correspondence by Enlistment Assignments Branch (MMEA). Selectees are directed to report NET than 1 September 2020 and NLT 30 September 2020 to the CY20 Congressional Fellowship Program (MCC K20), Marine Corps Office of Legislative Affairs, Pentagon, Washington DC for duty in billet MOS 8013.
5. Marines must gain additional obligated service in order to report with a minimum of 36 months remaining on contract. Assignment to Congressional Fellowship Program consists of a 12 month fellowship and 24 month utilization tour to fulfill the needs of the Marine Corps. Requests for voluntary separation while on the program will not normally receive favorable consideration.
6. Direct Marines to report to local Security Manager to initiate single scope background investigation forms for TS access.
7. If the Marine declines the assignment or is found unqualified, submit the notification via AMHS NLT 10 working days after release of this message.
8. Marines are encouraged to access the most current information on family member TRICARE and transfer enrollment to the new region via the online website at www.tricare.mil/enrollment.
9. Release authorized by Brigadier General Robert C. Fulford, Legislative Assistant to the Commandant of the Marine Corps.//