R 190503 MAR 20
MARADMIN CANCELLATION 008/20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC MRA DAG SEC WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/CANCELLATION OF MARADMIN 124/20//
REF/A/DTG: R 272320Z FEB 20//
REF/B/DOC/MEMORANDUM/SECRETARY OF DEFENSE/11MAR20//
NARR/REF A IS MARADMIN 124/20. REF B IS THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE MEMO TO DOD UNIFORM AND CIVILIAN PERSONNEL//
POC/J. E. DONALD/LTCOL/UNIT: SECRETARIAT, M&RA/TEL: 703-432-9551//
POC/S. M. MCNEIL/MAJ/UNIT: SECRETARIAT, M&RA/TEL: 703-432-9343//
POC/T. S. DEMPSEY/CWO5/UNIT: SECRETARIAT, M&RA/TEL: 703-432-9217//
POC/S. HART/MGYSGT/UNIT: SECRETARIAT, M&RA/SEC/TEL: 703-432-9738//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. MARADMIN 124/20 is hereby cancelled due to the guidance outlined in reference (b).
2. Given the evolving response to the situation described in reference (b), no decision has been reached as to whether the subject symposium can be rescheduled during the current calendar year.
3. Coordination with guest speakers will occur separately.
4. Award recipients will receive guidance in separate correspondence as to proposed presentation of their awards in the interim by local commanders.
5. Forthcoming instructions will guide LOE leads in conducting collaborative planning and action remotely to ensure coordinated planning and cross-functional integration.
6. Release authorized by Lieutenant General M. A. Rocco, Deputy Commandant for Manpower and Reserve Affairs.//