R 071308Z MAY 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CG MCRC QUANTICO VA UC//
SUBJ/CANCELLATION OF FISCAL YEAR 2021 (FY21) MECEP, ECP, RECP AND MCP-R SELECTION BOARD (1) AND OCC 234 REDESIGNATION//
REF/A/MSGID: MSG/MARADMIN 166/20/YMD:20200313//
REF/B/MSGID: MSG/MARADMIN 191/20/YMD:20200326//
NARR/REF (A) IS MARADMIN 166/20, FISCAL YEAR 2021 (FY21) MECEP, ECP, RECP AND MCP-R SELECTION BOARDS. REF (B) IS MARADMIN 191/20, FY20 MECEP, ECP, RECP AND MCP-R SELECTION BOARD THREE RESULTS.//
POC/MS. TROI SPENCER/CIV/UNIT:MCRC ON/E/-/TEL:(703)784-9443//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This MARADMIN cancels board one of ref (a).
2. In accordance with the Secretary of Defense’s guidance relating to CONUS and OCONUS travel restrictions pertaining to COVID-19, and in effort to safeguard the health of our force, Marine Corps Recruiting Command has cancelled board one of ref (a) scheduled for 15 June 2020. All Marines who have submitted a package for board one will be automatically moved to board two of ref (a), scheduled to convene 12 October 2020.
3. In accordance with ref (b), all previously board-selected Enlisted-to-Officer applicants, still pending medical qualifications to attend OCS, will continue to be screened and should expect to attend OCC 235 once medically qualified, with a report date of 5 Sep 2020.
4. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
5. The POC for this MARADMIN is Ms. Troi Spencer. Please refer to POC information at the beginning of this MARADMIN for telephone number or email email@example.com.
6. Release authorized by Major General James W. Bierman, Commanding General, Marine Corps Recruiting Command.//