R 011600Z JUN 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MP//
SUBJ/FY 20 CRITICAL SKILLS RETENTION BONUS (CSRB) CHANGE 1//
REF/A/MSGID: MSG/CMC MRA MP/20191028//
REF/C/MSGID:MSG/ CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA/XXXXXX //
REF/D/MSGID:DOC/CMC MRA MMEA/20100908//
NARR/REF (A) IS MARADMIN 607/19 FY 20 CRITICAL SKILLS RETENTION BONUS (CSRB) UPDATE. REF (B) IS OASD(P and R) MEMORANDUM APPROVING THE CONTINUED USE OF CSRB. REF (C) IS MCBUL 5314 FY20 ENLISTED CAREER FORCE CONTROLS (ECFC) PROGRAM. REF (D) IS MCO 1040.31 ENLISTED RETENTION AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. REF (E) IS ASN MRA MEMORANDUM CRITICAL SKILLS RETENTION BONUS PLAN FOR CRITICAL SKILLS OPERATOR (0372) THREE YEAR AUTHORIZATION.//
POC/Z.A.BASICH/CAPT/CMC (MPP-20)/-/TEL:COM 703-784-9362/TEL:DSN 278-9362//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/ 1. Purpose. Effective upon release, this MARADMIN extends the use of the FY20 CSRB policy for the payment to Critical Skills Operator (CSO) primary MOS of 0372 until 30 September 2020.
2. Background. In accordance with reference (B), the CSRB Program provides a financial incentive to meet manpower requirements in critical skills.
3. Action. Marines who meet all eligibility criteria outlined in reference (A) are authorized to request CSRB in conjunction with their reenlistment request until 30 September 2020.
3.A. Other than authorized timeline for submission, all other criteria for the CSRB program detailed in reference (A) still apply.
4. This message is not applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
5. This message cancels on 30 September 2020.
6. Release authorized by BGen D. L. Shipley, Director, Manpower Plans and Policy Division, Manpower and Reserve Affairs.//