R 181501Z JUN 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC I//
SUBJ/FY 2021 NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY (NSA) CRYPTOLOGIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAM SELECTION RESULTS//
AMPN/REF A IS MARADMIN 032/20 FISCAL YEAR 2020 NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY CRYPTOLOGIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS//
POC/D.A. CROSS/MSGT/2600 OCCUPATIONAL FIELD SPECIALIST/I-IOP/TEL: DSN 224-3981/TEL: COM (703)614-3981/EMAIL: DARRY.CROSS@USMC.MIL//
RMKS/1. The quality of the Marines considered for the FY21 NSA Cryptologic Internship Programs reaffirms that the Marine Corps Intelligence Enterprise continues to produce and promote Marines of the highest caliber. The MOS experience and expertise of all candidates were noteworthy, making the selection process extremely competitive.
2. Congratulations to this year’s selectees
MECCAP/Sgt Bettner C.E./TRY/2621
MCCSAP/Cpl Ellison E.C./1FS/2641
MINSAP/Sgt Holecheck S.Q./802/2631
MOSAP/Sgt Dawson B.E./TRP/2631
MLAP/Cpl Anderson P.L./1LB/2641
3. If a selectee does not meet minimum Time on Station requirements identified in Ref (a), PCS orders and assignment to an internship program are dependent on an approved Time on Station waiver. Disapproved waivers will result in deselection from the program.
4. PCS orders will be issued by MMEA-24 via SEPCOR. Selected personnel will report to Company B, Marine Cryptologic Support Battalion (MCSB) (MCC: J39), Ft George G. Meade, MD, for duty during the fourth quarter CY-20 with one exception: selectee for the Military Operational Electronic Intelligence Signals Analysis Program will report to Company A, MCSB, Aurora, CO (MCC: JB9) during fourth quarter CY-20.
5. All personnel selected must ensure extension requests, or re-enlistments to meet obligated service requirements for six (6) years, are approved prior to executing orders. Career Retention Specialists should ensure a copy of this MARADMIN is appended to RELM as justification for extended obligated service requirement.
6. Selected personnel must ensure that their security clearances are current and are directed to complete a counterintelligence polygraph prior to reporting. SSO verification must be submitted with the RELM.
7. Release authorized by Brigadier General Melvin G. Carter, Director of Intelligence, U.S. Marine Corps.//