R 182132Z JUN 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC AVN WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/FY21 PERSONNEL EXCHANGE PROGRAM (PEP) AND INTER-SERVICE EXCHANGE (ISE) BOARD SELECTION RESULTS//
NARR/REF A IS THE MARINE CORPS ORDER FOR THE PERSONNEL EXCHANGE PROGRAM. REF B IS THE DEPUTY COMMANDANT FOR AVIATION MEMORANDUM FOR ISE PERSONNEL ON AVIATION EXCHANGE TOURS WITH THE USMC. REF C IS THE FY21 AVIATION PERSONNEL EXCHANGE PROGRAM (PEP) AND INTER-SERVICE EXCHANGE (ISE) PROGRAM SOLICITATION MARADMIN.//
RMKS/1. The following Marines were selected by the FY21 Aviation PEP Selection Board.
1.a. Personnel Exchange Program Billets
RANK LAST NAME FIRST NAME BMOS BILLET CITY DATE NOTE
Maj Lane Daniel 7523 Typhoon Lossiemouth Dec 21 3
Maj Seemayer Christopher 6002 HQ JSF Marham Jul 21 3
Capt Bibby Andrew 7563 CH-146 Ottawa Jun 21 2
Capt Campbell David 7566 Chinook Benson Dec 21 3
Capt Campbell Lauren 6002 AMO Williamstown Dec 21 1
1.b. The following notes apply as depicted above:
1.b.1. Note 1: Location is in Australia.
1.b.2. Note 2: Location is in Canada.
1.b.3. Note 3: Location is in England.
2. The following Marines were selected by the FY21 Aviation ISE Selection Board.
RANK LAST NAME FIRST NAME BMOS BILLET CITY DATE
Maj Leone III John 7588 EC-130 Davis-Monthan AFB May 21
Maj Miggins Stephen 7518 JSF Nellis AFB Dec 20
Maj Sweigart Jr. Earl 7523 NAWDC NAS Fallon Jun 21
Capt Blair Corbin 7563 HH-60 Davis-Monthan AFB Mar 21
Capt Means Keith 7220 ATC Eglin AFB Jun 21
3. Alternates will be contacted in the event the primary candidates are unavailable for assignment. Notification will be via separate correspondence.
4. Selected Marines are directed to contact HQMC Aviation (ASM-52) and their primary military occupational specialty monitor NLT 30 days from the release of this message to accept or decline selection.
5. All Marines (PEP and ISE) are required to have sufficient obligated service remaining after completion of the PEP tour to fulfill a two-year follow-on assignment.
6. Upon successful completion of PEP billet, PEPs may apply for the Foreign Area Officer (FAO) or Regional Affairs Officer (RAO) additional MOS (AMOS) for their respective region IAW REF A. The assignment of this MOS will make PEPs eligible for potential utilization in a FAO or RAO billet in the future.
7. POC for this MARADMIN is Maj M. R. Stolzenberg, ASM-52, DSN 223-9875 or (703) 693-9875.
8. Release authorized by LtGen S. R. Rudder, Deputy Commandant for Aviation.//