R 232035Z JUN 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC DMCS//
SUBJ/2019 MARINE CORPS GROUND SAFETY AWARDS RECIPIENTS//
REF/A/MSG/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC DMCS/111351ZMAR20//
NARR/REF A IS MARADMIN 158/20, CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR 2019 MARINE CORPS GROUND SAFETY AWARDS. REF B IS MCO 5100.32A, MARINE CORPS GROUND SAFETY AWARDS PROGRAM//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. I am pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019 Marine Corps Ground Safety Awards, recognizing commands and individuals for their significant contributions and accomplishments in the field of safety and mishap prevention during fiscal year 2019.
2. Marine Corps Warrior Preservation Award: Blount Island Command
3. Marine Corps Individual Superior Achievement in Safety Awards:
a. Enlisted: GySgt Rolando J. De Hoyos, 1st Marine Aircraft Wing
b. Officer: Capt Kassia Regehr, Naval Safety Center, Norfolk
c. Civilian: Ms. Camilla Llantasa, Marine Corps Installations Command-West
4. Marine Corps Achievement in Safety Awards:
a. Group I: Marine Corps Air Station, Cherry Point
b. Group II: 1st Marine Logistics Group
c. Group III: Marine Corps Logistics Base, Barstow
d. Group IV: Marine Corps Logistics Base, Albany
5. The respective Commanding General will present unit and individual awards on behalf of the Commandant of the Marine Corps. CMC Safety Division will mail all awards and trophies to the unit addresses of winning installations, units, and individuals.
6. All nominees are commended for the significant contributions made towards reducing mishaps, increasing mission readiness, and preserving our most precious asset – our Marines, Sailors, and Civilian Marines. Congratulations to all for a job well done.
7. Release authorized by Lieutenant General John J. Broadmeadow, Director, Marine Corps Staff.//