R 292122Z JUN 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/UNIFORM OF THE DAY FOR HQMC//
NARR/REF A IS MCO 1020.34H, SUBJECT: MARINE CORPS UNIFORM REGULATIONS. REF B IS BNO1020.3H, SUBJECT: HEADQUARTERS AND SERVICE BATTALION, HEADQUARTERS MARINE CORPS, HENDERSON HALL UNIFORM AND CIVILIAN ATTIRE REGULATIONS//
POC/J.G. WOODWORTH/COL/SGS/TEL: COMM 703-614-2828//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This ALMAR prescribes the uniform of the day for all Marine Corps and military personnel assigned to Headquarters Marines Corps, Pentagon.
2. This message applies to all Marines and other service personnel assigned to Marine Corps elements that work or conduct official business at the Pentagon Reservation. For the purpose of this message, conducting official business is defined as personnel who are: on temporary additional duty, presenting or attending briefings, conducting official visits, or performing administrativeduties.
3. Effective 6 July 2020, the uniform of the day for the Pentagon Reservation will be the seasonal Service “B” or Service “C.” Wear of the uniform will be in accordance with Ref A. Uniform transition will occur semi-annually in the Fall and Spring concurrent with the change to and from Daylight Saving Time (DST).
4. For formal, official events, attendees should match the attire specified in the invitation. A summarized table of authorized uniform combination and appropriate occasion for the wear of uniform is located in chapter 2 of Ref A.
5. ALMAR 054/06 and ALMAR 038/16 are cancelled.
6. Personnel serving in or visiting the Pentagon Reservation will review Ref B, https:(slash)(slash)www.hqmc.marines.mil/dmcs, in its entirety to ensure compliance and uniform wear.
7. Semper Fidelis, David H. Berger, General, U.S. Marine Corps, Commandant of the Marine Corps.//