R 272000Z JUL 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/FY21 FOREIGN AREA STAFF NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICER (FAS) PROGRAM FULL AND PARTIAL STUDY TRACK SELECTION PANEL RESULTS//
NARR/REF A IS MARADMIN 145/20, FY21 FOREIGN AREA STAFF NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICER (FAS) PROGRAM FULL AND PARTIAL STUDY TRACK SOLICITATION MESSAGE.//
POC/1/MORALES, RONAL/MGYSGT/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC/DSN 224-4366/703-692-4366/RONAL.MORALES@USMC.MIL.//
POC/2/DELLOW, CHRISTOPHER/LTCOL/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC/DSN 224-4365/703-692-4365/CHRISTOPHER.DELLOW@USMC.MIL.//
POC/3/FISHER, CLAYTON/CIV/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC/DSN 224-0322/703-614-0322/CLAYTON.FISHER@USMC.MIL.//
POC/4/SOTELO, RYAN T/GYSGT/HQMC MMEA25 QUANTICO VA/DSN 378-9473/703-432-9473/RYAN.SOTELO@USMC.MIL.//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. To announce results of the International Affairs Program (IAP) FY21 FAS Program full and partial study track selection panel.
2. Ref A solicited applications for the FY21 FAS Program full and study track selection panel. The following Marines have been selected to participate in the FAS Program study track.
Name Grade PMOS Region
Christ, T.J. E6 0369 Europe
Starks, C.L. E8 2651 Northeast Asia
3. Selectees must request their respective Installation Personnel Administration Centers (IPAC) to run AMOS 8230 for Basic FAS into their permanent records. The appropriate regional FAS AMOS will be assigned once FAS training has been completed and AMOS requirements have been met.
4. Selectees will be contacted by MMEA-25 to receive orders to Naval Postgraduate School to complete the respective National Security Affairs Regional Security Studies Certificate Program or to follow-on training location in the National Capital Region.
5. Selectees are directed to contact POC 1 identified above to receive further guidance.
6. Release authorized by Mr. Jeffrey L. DeWeese, Dir, Strat/Plans Div (PL), PP&O, Acting//