R 081400Z SEP 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CG TECOM QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST, COMBAT FITNESS TEST, AND BODY COMPOSITION PROGRAM ADVISORY 2-20//
REF/A/GENADMIN/CG MCCDC QUANTICO VA/222049ZAPR20//
REF/B/GENADMIN/CMC MRA DAG SECT WASHINGTON DC/302055ZAPR20//
NARR/REF A IS MARADMIN 260/20, PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST, COMBAT FITNESS TEST, AND BODY COMPOSITION PROGRAM ADVISORY 1-20. REF B IS MARADMIN 269/20, MANPOWER SUPPLEMENTAL GUIDANCE TO PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST, COMBAT FITNESS TEST, AND BODY COMPOSITION PROGRAM ADVISORY 1-20. REF C IS MCO 6110.3A, MARINE CORPS BODY COMPOSITION AND MILITARY APPEARANCE PROGRAM. REF D IS FORCE HEALTH PROTECTION GUIDANCE - SUPPLEMENT 7//
POC/KIMBERLY WADE/MAJ/TECOM HUMAN PERFORMANCE OFFICE/EMAIL: KIMBERLY.L.WADE@USMC.MIL/TEL: 703-432-1688/
POC/MMRP-31 PERFORMANCE EVALUATION POLICY/EMAIL: SMB.MANPOWER.MMRP-31@USMC.MIL/
POC/KEVIN L. BROWN/MGYSGT/RA POLICY BRANCH/EMAIL: RAP@USMC.MIL OR KEVIN.L.BROWN5@USMC.MIL/TEL: 703-784-0583/
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This MARADMIN provides additional guidance regarding physical testing restrictions announced in references (a) and (b).
2. Body Composition Program (BCP). As of the publishing of this MARADMIN, circumference measurements as part of the body composition evaluation (BCE) will be conducted. All Marines who were unable to complete a BCE thus far in 2020 due to restrictions in references (a) and (b) are required to conduct a BCE in accordance with reference (c) no later than 30 September 2020. For reporting purposes, utilize the actual date the BCE is conducted.
2a. Selected Marine Corps Reserve/Individual Mobilization Augmentees that require a BCE but are in a travel restricted location due to COVID-19, will conduct the BCE at the next available drill, once travel restrictions have been lifted. Reference (d) applies.
3. Combat Fitness Test (CFT). The conduct of the CFT remains a semi-annual requirement for Calendar Year (CY) 2020.
4. Physical Fitness Test (PFT). All PFT restrictions defined in references (a) and (b) are lifted. As stated in reference (b), any Marine that failed the PFT in CY 2019 will be required to take the PFT within 90 days of the publishing of this MARADMIN. The date of the PFT in Marine Corps Training Information Management System (MCTIMS) will be recorded as 30 June 2020, and the NAVMC 11622 will reflect the actual date the PFT occurred. The score in MCTIMS will be calculated based on the age of the Marine on 30 June 2020. Commanders shall track promotion requirements for Marines who take the PFT effective 30 June 2020 in order to request a re-computed composite score and remedial promotion, if applicable.
5. Health protection measures outlined in reference (d) will be used to the greatest extent possible in execution of the PFT, CFT, and BCEs. This includes the use of cloth face masks during events where the inability to maintain a social distance of at least six feet exists.
6. Contact the listed points of contact for questions or the Human Performance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional fitness resources can be found at https:(slash)(slash)www.fitness.marines.mil.
7. Additional advisories will be released as required.
8. This MARADMIN was coordinated with Deputy Commandant for Manpower and Reserve Affairs and is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
9. Release authorized by Lieutenant General Lewis A. Craparotta, Commanding General, Training and Education Command.//