R 231305Z SEP 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC L WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/SOLICITATION FOR NOMINEES FOR MARINE CORPS ENLISTED AIDE OF THE YEAR NMOS 3372//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/MCO 1306.18/YMD: 20101021//
AMPN/REF A IS THE MARINE CORPS ORDER ENLISTED AIDE PROGRAM//
POC/D. F. HUNLEY/LTCOL/UNIT: MCICOM G-4/-/TEL: 703-604-4170//
POC/E. C. COX III/MGYSGT/UNIT: DC IL/-/TEL: 202-433-2523//
POC/B. S. BLANTON/MGYSGT/UNIT: MCICOM G-4/-/TEL: 703-604-4159//
POC/J. J. FEDIN/GYSGT/UNIT: DC IL/-/TEL: 202-433-2524//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. This MARADMIN solicits nominees for Marine Enlisted Aide of the Year Award. The Marine Enlisted Aide of the Year Award is an integral part of the Veran's Support Network (VSN) Inter-Service Enlisted Aide of the Year Recognition Program. The Senior Enlisted Advisor of the Marine Corps Enlisted Aide Program (MCEAP) will convene a board of Senior Enlisted Staff Non-Commissioned Officers in October 2020. This board will review nominations and forward recommendations to the Deputy Commandant for Installations and Logistics for approval.
2. Mission: To recognize Marine Enlisted Aides that have shown exemplary service, exceptional management skills, community leadership involvement, and superior technical knowledge.
3. Execution: General Officers must submit the nomination package NLT October 22 2020.
4. Concept of Operation. The following prerequisites shall be used to submit nominations:
4.a. Nominee must be currently assigned to a General Officer working in the 3372 MOS capacity.
4.b. Nominee must be of the rank of Corporal to Gunnery Sergeant.
4.c. Nominee must not be a previous recipient of the DoD Enlisted Aide of the Year Award.
4.d. Nominee must set exemplary professional and personal standards.
4.e. Nominee must epitomize the Whole Marine Concept through performance achievements in basic warfighter skills as well as within the Marine Corps Enlisted Aide Program.
4.f. The award period encompasses only those in actions occurring within FY 20.
5. Nomination packages will consist of the following:
5.a. General Information Sheet
5.b. Statement from Enlisted Aide as to why they believe they should be nominated for the award; 300 words or less.
5.c. General Officer Endorsement Letter
5.d. Justification Page Listing: leadership and job accomplishments, significant self-improvement efforts, and community involvement.
5.e. Standard Military Biography
6. All packages will include the nominating units' address, point of contact and phone number (COMM/DSN). Packages must be digitally submitted to the Senior Enlisted Advisor of the Marine Corps Enlisted Aide Program; Master Gunnery Sergeant Cox III at email@example.com.
7. Direct all questions concerning this MARADMIN to the MCEAP Senior Enlisted Advisor.
8. The winner will be announced via SEPCOR. The winner will then compete for the VSN Inter-Service Enlisted Aide of the Year Competition held in November 2020.
9. Release authorized by LtGen Charles G. Chiarotti Deputy Commandant for Installations and Logistics.//