R 121955Z NOV 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/COMMARCORSYSCOM QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/FY21 ACQUISITION COMMAND AND COMMAND EQUIVALENT SCREENING BOARD RESULTS//
REF/A/ASN(RDA)DON DAWIA OPERATING GUIDE/25 MARCH 2019//
REF/B/MCO 1300.64B/COMMAND SCREENING PROGRAM/23 MARCH 2017//
NARR/REF A IS THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF THE NAVY (RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND ACQUISITION) DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY (DON) DEFENSE ACQUISITION WORKFORCE IMPROVEMENT ACT (DAWIA) OPERATION GUIDE. REF B ESTABLISHES POLICY FOR ACQUISITION COMMAND EQUIVALENT SELECTION.//
POC/R. E. CISNEROS/CIV/UNIT: MARCORSYSCOM/ OPS AND PROG/QUANTICO VA/TEL: 703-432-4154/DSN 378-4154/EMAIL: RUTH.CISNEROS@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Per the references, the purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce FY21 Acquisition Command and Command Equivalent Screening Board results. The Marine Corps Acquisition Screening Board (MCASB) is conducted semi-annually and the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIRSYSCOM) Acquisition Corps Assignment Slating Panel is held annually, both implement processes identified in the references and comply with statutory and regulatory requirements. The DON Director, Acquisition Talent Management (DATM) provides oversight into the process.
2. The following officers are selected for O6 Acquisition Command as approved by the Commander, NAVAIRSYSCOM (read in two columns):
TAYLOR, BRIAN J. 8059 PM PMA-275 V-22 Program
PAPPAS, VASILIOS E. 8059 PM PMA-276 USMC Light/Attack
3. The following officer is selected for O5 Acquisition Command Equivalent as approved by the Commander MARCORSYSCOM (read in two columns):
GILLIKIN, PAUL J. 8061 PM FSS, PfM GCES, MCSC
4. Officers slated to acquisition command and command equivalent billets will schedule their attendance to the Cornerstone: Commandants Combined Commandership Program prior to, shortly after assuming duties or upon course availability. POC for the Commanders Course may be reached at DSN 432-4710 or Commercial (703) 432-4710.
5. This MARADMIN is not applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
6. Release authorized by Brigadier General A. J. Pasagian, Commander, Marine Corps Systems Command.//