R 151435Z JAN 21
MSGID/GENADMIN/CG TECOM QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/REPLACEMENT OF MARINENET SELF EDUCATION BONUS POINTS WITH CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS IN SUPPORT OF THE JUNIOR ENLISTED PERFORMANCE EVALUATION SYSTEM//
NARR/REFERENCE A IS MARADMIN 505/20 ANNOUNCING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE JUNIOR ENLISTED PERFORMANCE EVALUATION SYSTEM. REFERENCE B IS MARINE CORPS ORDER 1616.1, JUNIOR ENLISTED PERFORMANCE EVALUATION SYSTEM.//
POC/MR. WILL KIRKBRIDE/GS14/CDET OPSO/LOC: QUANTICO/TEL: (703)784-5971/EMAIL: WILFRID.KIRKBRIDE@USMCU.EDU//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The implementation of the Junior Enlisted Performance Evaluation System (JEPES) will begin on 1 February 2021 as outlined in reference (a).
2. To better support the mental agility and informal professional military education category within JEPES, the College of Distance Education and Training (CDET) has replaced Self Education Bonus Points with Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for courses located on MarineNet.
3. On 1 February 2021, CEUs will be captured and recorded by Marine Corps Total Force System in support of JEPES.
4. A list of courses with their corresponding CEUs can be located at https:(slash)(slash)www.marinenet.usmc.mil/Self Paced Courses under Learning Resources. The list of courses offering CEUs, as well as the CEU allocation to those courses will be reviewed by the CDET on an annual basis.
5. CEUs for course completions are currently visible on users MarineNet transcript.
6. For any questions regarding this change please contact the CDET helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 435-8762.
7. This MARADMIN is applicable to the total force.
8. Release authorized by Lieutenant General Lewis A. Craparotta, Commanding General, Training and Education Command.//