R 092021Z FEB 21
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC I//
SUBJ/SOLICITATION OF NOMINATIONS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2021 JOURNEYMAN ENTERPRISE DATA INTEGRATOR COURSE//
NARR/REF (A) FY21 MOS MANUEL, REF (B) FISCUAL YEARS 2018 THROUGH 2038 TABLES OF ORGANIZATION AND EQUIPMENT//
POC/C.H. HILL/MSGT/265X OCCUPATIONAL FIELD SPECAILIST/INFORMATION INTELLIGENCE DIVISION-INFORMATION INTELLIGENCE STRATEGY AND PLANS/TEL: DSN 224-9326/TEL: COM (571) 256-9326/EMAIL: CLAYTON.HILL@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This MARADMIN solicits nominations for the Journeyman Enterprise Data Integrator (2652) course. The 2652 course consists of two segments: the Cybersecurity Certificate Course (CCC) at Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA) followed by an NMOS-awarding course hosted by the Deputy Commandant for Information in Quantico, VA.
2. FY21 Journeyman Enterprise Data Integrator course details:
Course Identification: C61BNQ1
Report date: NLT 30 Jun 2021
Start date: 19 Aug 2021
End date: 30 Apr 2022
Location: Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA), Woodbridge, VA
Command: Assigned to Weapons Training Battalion (MCC K13)
Course Funding: Training and Education Command (TECOM)
Prerequisite: PMOS 2651 Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems Engineer or PMOS 0261 Geographic Intelligence Specialist.
3. Marines selected to attend the 2652 course are required to obligate service for 36 months beyond the course completion date prior to executing orders.
4. Marines will receive Duty Under Instruction (DUINS) orders to MCC K13, Weapons Training Battalion, Training Command, TECOM.
5. Upon completion of the 2652 course, Marines will receive Permanent Change of Station/Assignment (PCS/A) orders.
6. Per Ref (A) Marines holding PMOS 2651 receive NMOS 2652 upon successful completion of both segments of the 2652 course.
7. The FY21 2652 course is also available to Marines of the 02XX, 06XX, 17XX, and other disciplines of 26XX occupational fields as designated by their respective monitors/occupational field specialists. However, only those Marines holding PMOS 2651 are currently eligible to hold NMOS 2652.
7.a. Those Marines attending the NOVA CCC that are not part of the 02XX/26XX occupational fields are not required to remain for the NMOS generating course in Quantico, VA.
8. All nominations should be submitted to the 265X Occupational Field Specialist NLT 15 February 2021.
9. Release authorized by Brigadier General Melvin J. Carter, Headquarters Marine Corps, Director of Intelligence.//