R 291930Z MAR 21
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC CDI WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/PUBLICATION OF FISCAL YEARS 2021 THROUGH 2041 TABLES OF ORGANIZATION AND EQUIPMENT//
NARR/REFERENCE (REF) A IS MCO 5311.1E, TOTAL FORCE STRUCTURE PROCESS. REF B IS MCO 1200.15C MOS SYSTEM MODIFICATION PROCESS. REF C IS MARADMIN 165/20 PUBLICATION OF FISCAL YEARS 2020 THROUGH 2040 TABLES OF ORGANIZATION AND EQUIPMENT. REF D IS 38TH COMMANDANT’S PLANNING GUIDANCE.//
POC/N. D. BROCKERT/MAJ/UNIT: DC CDI/TFSD QUANTICO VA/-/TEL: DSN 278-9081/TEL: COML (703)432-9081//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Per Ref (a), Total Force Structure Division (TFSD) has updated the published Authorized Strength Report (ASR) data for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 through FY 2041 Tables of Organization and Equipment (TOE). The Total Force Structure Management System (TFSMS) was updated 19 March 2021 and incorporates all approved changes to the Marine Corps force structure for planning purposes since the previously published ASR. This MARADMIN cancels ref (c) and will remain in effect until the publication of the August 2021 ASR.
2. Per CMC direction, the enlisted manning precedence levels for Excepted, Fleet Marine Forces, Priority, and Pro-Share have been adjusted to 100-, 100-, 94-, and 93-percent, respectively. The officer manning precedence levels (MPL) for Excepted, Fleet Marine Forces, Priority, and Pro-Share have been adjusted to 100-, 100-, 95-, and 92-percent, respectively. Additionally, per CMC guidance, selected Unit Identification Code (UIC) previously assigned Fleet Marine Forces have been updated to reflect MPL Priority or MPL Pro-Share. A comprehensive list of these changes is available on the SIPR DOTMLPF/C WG SharePoint website: https:(slash)(slash)cdi.portal.usmc.smil.mil/org/cdd/FOPS/DOTMLPF/default.aspx.
3. A list of major force structure changes incorporated in this ASR are available on the SIPR DOTMLPF/C WG SharePoint website identified in paragraph 2 above.
4. Updated TOEs are available at the TFSMS website: https:(slash)(slash)tfsms.mceits.usmc.mil. Users must request access by following the instructions on the TFSMS homepage under the section titled, “Request New or Reactivation of Account.” Normal response time for access is less than 24 hours.
4.a. Instructions for downloading current FY TOE report: After log-in, enter all or part of UIC, unit name, Monitored Command Code or Reporting Unit Code in the "Run TOE Report" and clicking "Show" to display the unit's current TOE.
4.b. Instructions for downloading planned or future FY TOE reports: After log-in, click on “Reports" link, then “TFSMS Cognos Reports Portal.” A unit's TOE is located in the "Standard Reports (published, structure data current as of last ASR)" folder. After entering the folder, click on "Unit TOE Report" and select the applicable FY and UIC. User must enable compatibility view settings for usmc.mil to select criteria for TOE report.
5. Readiness reporting. The Defense Readiness Reporting System-Marine Corps (DRRS-MC) automatically populates a unit's readiness report with force structure requirements from the current published FY TOE resident in TFSMS. Units should validate the force structure requirements in their unit's readiness report using the current published FY21 TOE in TFSMS or use the TOE link in a unit's readiness report in DRRS-MC.
6. MOS Manual changes, per ref (b), which involve significant MOS conversions, consolidations, and creations of Primary MOS, and/or significant structure redistributions within or between UICs must be reviewed by the DOTMLPF/C WG. A detailed implementation and/or phasing plan must be submitted. Contact the DOTMLPF/C WG Secretariat (para 8.c below) for a determination regarding whether the initiative will require subsequent DOTMLPF/C WG review. Based on the timeline included in ref (b), initiatives of this type must be presented to the DOTMLPF/C WG for review and assessment no later than 7 May 2021 in order to be considered for the FY23 MOS Manual. During this period, DOTMLPF/C WG initiatives will be considered on a case by case basis to ensure conformity with the Commandant's Planning Guidance and future direction.
7. Tables of Organization and Equipment Change Request (TOECR) Policy.
7.a. The TOECR moratorium has been lifted. TOECRs may be submitted, subject to the following:
(1) Units activated or reorganized based on CMC Force Design will not submit TOECRs until the action directed by MCBUL 5400 has been reported complete, unless deemed Mission Essential.
(2) Units under review during POM-24 FD2030, Command Element organizations above the MEF-level, and Supporting Establishment UIC's TOECRs may be delayed or returned, subject to Deputy Commandant for Combat Development and Integration (DC CD&I) determination, pending an ongoing structure review.
(3) Civilian Manpower TOECRs. May be submitted without restriction subject to the limitations in 7.a. (1) - (3) above. For civilian manpower TOECRs that transfer structure between Marine Corps commands (UICs), TOECR procedures have been updated to require specific actions necessary to properly account for and transfer resources. Updated process, procedures and other supporting tools can be found at the following hyperlink: https:(slash)(slash)cdi.usmc.mil/org/cdd/TFSD/Civilian%20TOECR%20Process%20Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx. Commands should utilize these tools to determine the correct actions and documentation needed to properly submit a civilian manpower TOECR.
(4) Equipment TOECRs. Organizations may submit equipment TOECRs subject to the limitations contained in 7.a. (1) – (3) above.
(5) UIC Mission Statements. Per ref (a), stakeholders are responsible for review and update of UIC mission statements not to exceed every three years. Submission of mission statement update TOECRs may proceed without limitation.
(6) TOECRs submitted on UICs lacking a current Mission Statement may be returned, subject to DC CD&I determination.
(7) External Assignments by Memorandum of Agreement (MOA). TOECRs to assign Marines externally, to include Intra-Department, Joint or other agencies and organizations must include a properly executed MOA governing the agreement between the Marine Corps and supported organization(s). Per ref (a), DC CD&I has signature authority for the Marine Corps to execute these agreements. Prior to TOECR submission, MOAs should be properly coordinated, formatted and staffed to DC CD&I (Attention: TFSD) for pre-coordination. Once the coordination phase is complete, a final MOA package should be submitted to DC CD&I via DON-Tracker for signature. Once the MOA is fully executed, the MOA should be attached to the TOECR package and submitted in TFSMS.
(8) All TOECRs submitted for inclusion in the August 2021 ASR must reach TFSD NLT COB Friday, 30 June 2021. TOECRs may be submitted at any time and will be acted upon as soon as all data needed for a decision is available. Modifications to the ASR will be published as needed.
8. TFSD POCs are:
8.a. Operations Branch Head – Mr. George Meehan, (703)784-6086, DSN 278-6086 or Major Kirk Whittenberg (703)784-3614, DSN 278-3614.
8.b. Authorized Strength Report Manager – Major Nicholas Brockert, (703)432-9081, DSN 278-9081 or Capt Mike Larson (703)432-8032, DSN 278-8032.
8.c. DOTMLPF/C Secretariat – Major Kirk Whittenberg, (703)784-3614.
8.d. Operations Branch (Equipment): Approved Acquisition Objective Coordinator, Ms. Patricia Everette, (703)784-432-8125. Logistics Capabilities Analyst, Major Ivan Goudyrev, (703)784-6253.
8.e. PEN/FYDP/Forces Data Branch: Ms. Katrina Surprenant, (703)432-8289, DSN 278-8289 or Mr. Carl Burtner (703)432-8291, DSN 278-8291.
8.f. Aviation Combat Element – Lieutenant Colonel Rodney Wilson, (703)784-4913, DSN 278-4913 or Mr. Johnie Hamilton (703)784-6241, DSN 278-6241.
8.g. Command Element – Ms. Marsh Harris, (703)784-6079, DSN 278-4913 or Mr. Anthony McClendon, (703)784-4710, DSN 278-4710.
8.h. Logistics Combat Element/Supporting Establishment – Maj Jason Schneider, (703)784-6235, DSN 278-6235 or Mr. Steven Rhoads, (703)432-8000, DSN 278-8000.
8.i. Ground Combat Element – Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Mahoney, (703)784-6278, DSN 278-6278 or Mr. Tom Gilbert, (703)784-6237, DSN278-6237.
8.j. Reserve Coordinator – Lieutenant Colonel Jerry Aymond, (703)784-6254, DSN 278-6254.
8.k. Navy Manpower Claimant Branch Head – Mr. Vic De La Ossa, (703)432-8327, DSN 278-8327 or Mr. Greg Baker, (703)784-6082, DSN 278-6082.
8.l. TFSMS Help Desk - (703)784-6232, DSN 278-6232.
9. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
10. Release authorized by Lieutenant General Eric M. Smith, Deputy Commandant for Combat Development and Integration.//