R 101930Z MAY 21
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/ANNOUNCEMENT OF HEIGHT AND WEIGHT VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS ON FITNESS REPORTS FOR ALL MARINES//
NARR/REF A IS MCO 6110.3A CH-3 AND ADMIN CH, MARINE CORPS BODY COMPOSITION AND MILITARY APPEARANCE PROGRAM. REF B IS MCO 1610.7A, PERFORMANCE EVALUATION SYSTEM (PES).//
POC/CMC MMRP-31/TEL: 703-784-5686/EMAIL: SMB.MANPOWER.MMRP-31@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This MARADMIN announces the requirement for all Reporting Seniors (RS) of fitness reports to verify that a Marines Height (HT) and Weight (WT) are within standards outlined in Ref (a) during the reporting period captured in section A, item 3b of the fitness report.
2. Upon verification by RS that the Marine Reported On (MRO) is within standards during the reporting period, RS will certify HT/WT via directed comment in section I. Example: "Directed Comment, Section A, items 8d, 8e, and 8f: I have verified the HT/WT/Body Fat information contained in Section A and the MRO is within standards during this reporting period.”
3. Guidance for Marines who are out of standards in accordance with Ref (a) and Ref (b) remains unchanged.
4. As of this date, fitness reports shall be written and processed in accordance with Ref (b), and this MARADMIN.
5. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
6. Release authorized by LtGen David A. Ottignon, Deputy Commandant for Manpower and Reserve Affairs.//