R 261830Z JUL 21
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA//
SUBJ/CHANGE 1 TO FY22 COMMANDANT'S PROFESSIONAL INTERMEDIATE-LEVEL EDUCATION BOARD (CPIB)//
REF/A/MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM/09JUL21//
AMP/REF A IS MARADMIN 360/21 FY22 COMMANDANT'S PROFESSIONAL INTERMEDIATE-LEVELEDUCATION BOARD (CPIB)//
POC/DAVID P. FOLEY/MAJ/MMOA-3/USMC/DSN 278-9285/TEL (703) 784-9285/EMAIL: SMBMMOAGRADEDU@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This MARADMIN announces changes to the FY22 Commandant's Professional Intermediate-Level Education Board announcement message.
2. The Environmental Engineering Program (8831) will continue to be offered as a program of study at the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT).
2.a. Change to MARADMIN 360/21, paragraph 2.d.4. Remove Environmental Engineering (8831) as a Civilian Institutions-Restricted Program.
2.b. Paragraph 2.i. Change 8831 school description from Civilian to AFIT.
2.c. Paragraph 5.b.2.c. Delete paragraph on civilian university application requirements for Environmental Engineering.
3. The Masters of Education Program (8802) will only be offered on the CCLEB board.
3.a. Change to MARADMIN 360/21, paragraph 2.d.4. Remove Education (8802 AMOS) as a Civilian Institutions-Restricted Program.
3.b. Paragraph 5.c.2.d. Delete paragraph on civilian university application requirements for Masters of Education.
4. Foreign PME does not require a separate application.
4.a. Change to MARADMIN 360/21, paragraph 5.f. Replace with: Officers with or without a Note 1 are eligible for Foreign PME. To be considered, officers must have a DLAB score in their record and rank it accordingly as a preference in the questionnaire. The DLAB requirement pertains to English speaking programs as well. A letter to the board explaining the desire to attend FPME along with any other qualifications is also recommended.
5. This MARADMIN is not applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
6. Release authorized by BGen Michael J. Borgschulte, Director, Manpower Management Division.//