R 031828Z SEP 21
MSGID/GENADMIN/COMMARCORSYSCOM QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/FY21-03 ACQUISITION COMMAND AND COMMAND EQUIVALENT SCREENING BOARD//
REF/A/ASN(RDA)DON DAWIA OPERATING GUIDE/25 MARCH 2019//
REF/B/MCO 1300.64B/COMMAND SCREENING PROGRAM/23 MARCH 2017//
NARR/REF A IS THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF THE NAVY (RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND ACQUISITION) DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY (DON) DEFENSE ACQUISTION WORKFOCE IMPROVEMENT ACT (DAWIA) OPERATION GUIDE. REF B ESTABLISHES POLICY FOR ACQUISITION COMMAND AND COMMAND EQUIVALENT SELECTION.//
POC/R. E. CISNEROS/CIV/UNIT: OPS AND PROG MARCORSYSCOM/QUANTICO VA/TEL: 703-855-0376/DSN 378-4154/EMAIL: RUTH.CISNEROS@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Per the references, the purpose of this MARADMIN is to solicit applicants for one O6 Command billet and one O5 Acquisition Command Equivalent billet.
2. The following O6 Acquisition Command billet is opened to qualified Marine Acquisition Officer (MAO)- Ground (PMOS 8061) O6 or O6(S) (read in one column): Commanding Officer (CO) Marine Corps Tactical Systems Support Activity, Camp Pendleton, CA
3. The following O5 Acquisition Command Equivalent billet is open to qualified MAO- Ground (PMOS 8061) O5 or O5(S) (read in one column): Program Manager (PM) Engineering Systems, Portfolio Manager (PfM) Logistics Combat Element Systems (LCES), MARCORSYSCOM Stafford, VA
4. Additional Acquisition Command or Command Equivalent billet vacancies may occur prior to FY22-01 and will be announced via MARADMIN.
5. Applications are due 1600 EDT 22 September 2021. Qualified Marines may obtain additional details, to include application requirements, from message POC.
6. MARCORSYSCOM, as the Executive Agent for Acquisition Training and Education, will verify all acquisition certifications, workforce experience, and academic qualifications prior to the panel.
7. This MARADMIN is not applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
8. Release authorized by Brigadier General A. J. Pasagian, Commander, Marine Corps Systems Command.//