R 092000Z SEP 21
MSGID/GENADMIN/CG TECOM QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 2021 HUMAN PERFORMANCE ADVISORY COUNCIL//
NARR/REF A IS MARINE CORPS ORDER 6100.14 MARINE CORPS PHYSICAL FITNESS PROGRAM. REF B SOLICITED ACTION ITEMS FOR THE 2021 HUMAN PERFORMANCE ADVISORY COUNCIL//
POC/D.W. MAROCCO/CIV/TECOM HUMAN PERFORMANCE BRANCH/QUANTICO/TEL: 703-472-0752/EMAIL: DOUGLAS.MAROCCO@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce the 2021 Human Performance Advisory Council (HPAC) hosted by Training and Education Command (TECOM). The 2021 HPAC will be conducted 28-29 September 2021.
2. The HPAC, established as a requirement in reference (a), will be conducted as a two-day virtual interaction with representation from across the Marine Corps. A solicitation of topics, reference (b), resulted in recommendations pertaining to various human performance topics to include physical fitness, sports medicine injury prevention, body composition, resilience, nutrition, and the integration of human performance technology that will be addressed by the HPAC.
3. Organizations and commands listed below are requested to identify one individual by 13 September 2021 who will represent their organization. Members must be empowered and prepared to make recommendations on behalf of their command. Please send the name, rank, contact information and command they will represent to the organizational mailbox and point of contact listed. Additional attendees approved through commands are encouraged to be present during plenary sessions in order to reach the widest audience possible.
Deputy Commandant (DC), Combat Development and Integration
DC, Programs and Resources
DC, Plans, Policies, and Operations
DC, Manpower and Reserve Affairs
DC, Installations and Logistics
Marine Forces Command
Marine Forces Pacific
Marine Force Central Command
Marine Forces Reserve
I Marine Expeditionary Force
II Marine Expeditionary Force
III Marine Expeditionary Force
Marine Corps Recruiting Command
Marine Special Operations Command
Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island
Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego
Marine Family Programs Division
Office of Naval Research
HQMC Force Preservation (G-10)
Marine Corps Directorate of Analytics and Performance Optimization
4. Additional instructions for HPAC participants will be sent via separate correspondence.
5. More information on the HPAC can be found at: https:(slash)(slash)www.fitness.marines.mil/.
6. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
7. Release authorized by Lieutenant General K. M. Iiams, Commanding General, Training and Education Command.//