R 071730Z OCT 21
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA RA//
SUBJ/ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 ACTIVE RESERVE GRADUATE EDUCATION PROGRAM SELECTION BOARD RESULTS//
REF/A/MSG/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA RA/221448Z JUN 21//
AMPN/REFERENCE (A) IS MARADMIN 317/21 FISCAL YEAR 2022 ACTIVE RESERVE MARINE CORPS GRADUATE EDUCATION PROGRAM (GEP) SELECTION BOARD//
POC/BRENNETT FORD/CIV/RAM-3/-/TEL: 703-784-0523/DSN: 278-9410/EMAIL: BRENNETT.FORD@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The following officers were selected by the Fiscal Year 2022 Active Reserve Graduate Education Program (GEP) Selection Board. The GEP primary selectee will report to the Naval Postgraduate School for the Financial Management (FM) 837 curriculum.
2. The following officer was selected as the primary:
McCombs, Brian J.
3. The following officer was selected as alternates:
East, Clayton J.
4. Participation in the GEP Master of Business Administration in the Financial Management (FM) 837 curriculum incurs a four year service obligation and will be assigned to a three-year utilization tour as the Deputy Branch Head, Marine Corps Programs and Resources (P&R) Department, Headquarters Marine Corps immediately upon graduation.
5. Selection by this board and release of this MARADMIN will constitute issuance of orders for the selected primary officer.
6. The selected primary officer is obligated to the GEP and not eligible to apply or be screened for resident PME or other special programs prior to fulfilling the GEP requirements.
7. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Active Reserve.
8. Release authorized by Major General H. G. Pratt, Director, Reserve Affairs Division.//