R 072000Z DEC 21
MSGID/GENADMIN,USMTF,2019/CG MCRC QUANTICO, VA//
SUBJ/FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) ENLISTED TO WARRANT OFFICER (REGULAR) SELECTION BOARD RESULTS//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/MPP/YMD: 20190716//
REF/B/MSGID: RMG/CG MCRC/YMD: 20210108//
REF/C/MSGID: DOC/MIFD/YMD: 20130703//
REF/D/MSGID: DOC/NAVSOP/YMD: 20210601//
REF/E/MSGID: DOC/MPO-40/YMD: 20210510//
REF/F/MSGID: DOC/MMSR/YMD: 20190215//
REF/G/MSGID: DOC/C 461TPS/YMD: 20210223//
REF/H/MSGID: DOC/C 461TPS/YMD: 20210223//
REF/I/MSGID: DOC/BUMED/YMD: 20050812//
NARR/REF (A) IS MCO 1040.42B, WARRANT OFFICER (WO) AND LIMITED DUTY OFFICER (LDO) ACCESSION PROGRAMS. REF (B) IS MARADMIN 011/21 OF 8 JAN 21 WHICH ANNOUNCED THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) ENLISTED TO WARRANT OFFICER (REGULAR) SELECTION BOARD. REF (C) IS MCO 1000.6, ASSIGNMENT, CLASSIFICATION, AND TRAVEL SYSTEM MANUAL (ACTSMAN). REF (D) IS THE JOINT TRAVEL REGULATIONS (JTR) UNIFORMED SERVICE MEMBERS AND DOD CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES. REF (E) IS MCO 1300.8 W/CH 1, MARINE CORPS PERSONNEL ASSIGNMENT POLICY. REF (F) IS MCO 1900.16 W/CH 2 SEPARATION AND RETIREMENT MANUAL (SHORT TITLE: MARCORSEPMAN). REF (G) IS MCO 6100.13A W/CH 3 MARINE CORPS PHYSICAL FITNESS AND COMBAT FITNESS TESTS (PFT/CFT). REF (H) IS MCO 6110.3A W/CH 3, MARINE CORPS BODY COMPOSITION AND MILITARY APPEARANCE PROGRAM. REF (I) IS NAVMED P117, DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY, MANUAL OF THE MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (MANMED), CHAPTER 15.//
POC/BRENT R. REIDENBACH/MCRC ON-E/TEL: (703) 784-9446/EMAIL: BRENT.REIDENBACH@MARINES.USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Per references (a) and (b), the Commandant of the Marine Corps (CMC) approved the FY22 Enlisted to Warrant Officer (Regular) Selection Board report. The below-named personnel have been selected for appointment to Warrant Officer:
Name SMOS MCC RUC
Acevedo, Elmer 5702 226 53530
Acfalle, Aysia C. 0170 V24 13220
Agostolopez, Francisco E. 6802 1A5 01243
Aguon, Zamar J. 6502 041 34028
Alexander, Benjamin R. 7002 032 02401
Alexis, Robenson 0210 JAL 54079
Allen, Jordan R. 6004 VF4 01312
Almodovarsanabria, Madeline E. 0620 1XA 00072
Anderson, Michael J. 0170 J54 54066
Autry, Anthony W. 0630 15D 27340
Baird, Magdalena W. 0170 013 31001
Bayar, Mehmet S. 0170 J15 31301
Beall, Steven M. 6302 1JS 01068
Benin, Amado S. II 0205 JAL 54079
Bernstein, Steven R. 2805 175 21590
Blake, Nicholas M. 1120 1Y8 28321
Blodgett, Tyler R. 5950 1PN 00873
Blunt, Kimberlin J. 0170 QAQ 54008
Bocanegra, Cesar 3510 1G8 21640
Bonelmariscal, Joaquin 0170 1M2 31001
Bremer, Cody A. 5970 1EC 00830
Bridgett, Aaron K. 5970 S2B 03009
Broussard, John L. 2120 15H 27121
Buenrostro, Gabriel 5804 092 20230
Buford, Raymond F. Jr. 2110 121 11001
Burdette, Curtis L. 3510 922 80001
Burgos, Jonatan A. 5910 1QD 00861
Burke, Jeffrey D. 5804 013 31001
Burrell, Godfrey C. 0170 1F7 11204
Byrnes, Cody L. 5910 1L3 00880
Campbell, James R. 1720 TRX 20390
Cardenas, Francisco A. 0170 1J1 01480
Cash, Miranda C. 3408 1FS 20181
Castro, Isaias A. 0210 114 20373
Ceballos, Valentin O. 2340 J78 54078
Cholula, Sabas J. 0170 1M2 31001
Christianson, James A. 0205 1ML 20920
Colonsanchez, Gerardo 0170 013 31001
Cortez, Melissa N. 0630 15S 28410
Cosby, Stephanie N. 5702 G91 06015
Costorf, Bryan K. 7002 041 34110
Cox, David A. 5950 1L7 00843
Cunningham, Natavia A. 0620 1G8 21640
Denham, Jonathan A. 3302 122 12001
Devany, Michael T. 0670 121 11001
Dias, Sheldon G. 1120 961 00000
Diaz, Megan N. 4430 098 33060
Diaz, Ubarnel Jr. 0205 1MY 27380
Dobbins, William C. 6802 090 02303
Dorton, Mayra J. 0210 115 20362
Duncan, Raydon I. 5702 145 01027
Edmiston, Wayne C. Jr. 4503 K20 54008
Eley, Gregory A. 2805 1UW 20198
Evans, Matthew G. 0640 142 01053
Ferguson, Kendall C. 0670 1DX 20130
Ferrante, Matthew R. 6004 VLA 01173
Field, Samuel A. 6502 1T6 01192
Fischetti, Thomas F. 0170 VM6 01365
Flores, Lisa A. 3010 J15 31316
Fox, Jason E. 1390 1PG 00274
Franco, David 4130 012 30060
Fredia, Auri E. 3302 026 02031
Galemore, Oryan L. 6802 JAD 54090
Garcia, Prospero Jr. 2340 1RT 12101
Gilbert, William C. 2340 G91 06015
Giles, Curtis D. 0630 1FR 20310
Glover, Jeffrey V. II 0670 091 02301
Gomezmoreno, Jessy 0670 TRG 30004
Gonzalez, Wilbido J. 0630 1RX 13201
Green, Jared T. 2305 KES 35101
Gurung, Shane M. 5910 KES 35101
Guzik, Philip J. 0210 124 13001
Gwin, Erica D. 1720 TRF 20390
Gwynn, Alex J. 0210 JAL 54079
Hansen, Robert P. III 0210 1EE 20600
Hayden, Brandon A. 0160 092 20230
Hensley, Hunter O. 6502 1JW 01065
Hill, Nickloas A. 5950 1PN 00873
Hill, Sterling L. 7002 090 02303
Hirst, Richard L. 5970 1L7 00843
Hirzel, Megan L. 0630 1MZ 20909
Homrich, Nathanael L. 0670 1CJ 29030
Hooper, Patrick R. 0170 995 87001
Hutto, Timothy A. 2120 J78 54078
Jackson, Delta D. 5702 1JF 01070
Jensen, Daniel A. 3302 012 30060
Johnson, Jordan A. 0170 TZ8 30002
Johnson, Jordan H. 5702 V24 13220
Jordan, Shahid H. 1390 128 01070
Juedes, Anthony J. 2110 1CM 29021
Kakouris Kyle A. 5950 A04 85001
Kastrup, Tyler H. 0170 V6B 01242
Keating, Richard W. 1120 1QN 00172
Kelderhouse, Jacob S. 6004 VHA 01361
Kelly, Jonathan M. 5970 KES 35101
Keppel, Robert K. 5950 G91 06015
Kermon, Christopher M. 5950 024 02023
Khan, Saqib M. 1710 T12 20390
Kiefer, Myles S. 0670 1MT 20902
Klicker, Stephanie M. 5970 S2F 84512
Kuhns, Jonathan M. 2305 027 02231
Kuntz, Philip D. 2602 1MZ 20909
Lacuata, Vladimir A. 0630 V33 13130
Langan, Shawn D. 0170 014 33060
Lee, John S. 0670 V21 13210
Leneghan, Daniel G. 6004 VM1 01162
Leone, Christopher N. 0205 1MZ 20909
Little, Mikal A. 2340 1Y1 28305
Lopezmestizo, Abigail 0170 013 31001
Ludden, Michael K. 0670 1JC 00013
Luevano, Devon A. 0630 1NE 11310
Mahoney, Sean C. 0210 115 20362
Manning, Craig M. 0620 1F1 20361
Mason, Shane M. 2805 116 20129
Matthews, William J. 0205 JAL 54079
Mauldin, Aric M. 0170 040 32121
May, Mitchell W. 5804 A88 87001
McCabe, Matthew D. 0210 1FN 20003
McCoy, Jeremiah J. 0170 V21 13210
McDonnell, Jonathan T. 1710 TRM 20390
McHale, Ryan D. 1720 TRR 20390
McHalek, Austin E. 3510 19F 21820
McKinstry, Brad J. 0670 TRG 30004
McMenamy, Jonathon M. 0205 114 20373
Medina, Donnie L. Jr. 0620 1GT 13700
Meid, Matthew C. 1720 1RA 20390
Mendiola, Donald B. Jr. 0640 145 01027
Metrie, Christopher J. 3408 1FY 20002
Meyer, Jeffery T. 2305 1CQ 29100
Miranda, Arles M. 2120 J78 54078
Molinar, Jose R. Jr. 0630 1JH 00029
Monsma, John S. 5702 1JD 00014
Moreira, Rodolfo 6302 1JU 01227
Mraz, Geoffrey A. 2805 V36 12180
Munguia, Richard Jr. 0803 V34 13230
Munoz, Dario 3510 1C1 20381
Murphy, Jessica M. 0205 077 30003
Navarro, Cesar O. 3510 122 12001
Newsome, Joshua M. 0670 052 30425
Nguyen, Tung T. 3510 139 20541
Nichols, Grey R. 0170 1HK 01169
Nsenkyire, Andrews K. 0170 QAB 54008
Olson, Matthew C. 2805 KES 35101
Orozco, Christian R. 3510 SM3 84236
Ortega, Carlos 3408 122 12001
Ortiz, Douglas F. Jr. 0210 T03 20002
Pan, Jian Y. 0170 094 20900
Patterson, Daniel P. 0670 078 30370
Pava, Ruben A. 0170 1M7 20230
Pennington, James C. 2602 JB9 54046
Perdue, Robert J. 0670 TGP 20390
Perry, Christopher M. 7002 JAH 54076
Person, Kyle J. 6502 110 20021
Pettus, Erle W. 0210 1JB 00012
Phillipp, Christopher R. 2120 C23 80174
Pitigoi, Cosmin A. 0803 DJQ 87242
Plant, Christian J. 3408 U01 81225
Poston, Brendan G. 2120 V37 13160
Price, Jeremy S. 5702 1R2 12016
Ramirez, Miguel 0170 T36 54008
Ramossorto, William J. 0170 014 33060
Reed, Brock W. 1720 TRR 20390
Reyes, Lucio III 6604 1JW 01065
Reyes, Zayra N. 2340 1FR 20310
Rheaume, Justin H. 5950 G91 06015
Rivera, Pamela J. 2805 SG8 80292
Roberts, Michael A. Jr. 2805 S2D 03009
Roderick, Michael J. 6004 VH1 01362
Rojas, Edward 0170 019 38019
Rojas, Luis Jr. 6004 998 84001
Rojas, Rafael 3510 092 20230
Rosales, Mauricio Jr. 0170 013 31001
Rozalez, Reyes J. 3510 15D 27340
Salas, Jonathan B. 1120 R08 54050
Sanchez, Pierre E. 0170 082 30002
Sanquist, Nicholas F. 0170 G71 06080
Sansone, Tyler B. 7002 JAH 54076
Savage, Sasha N. 3010 1UV 20199
Seddon, Justin R. 0210 116 20129
Self, Justin E. 7002 963 81001
Shorter, Stephen N. 0170 R00 54050
Shortt, Steven T. Jr. 0210 1EM 20700
Siejack, Philip J. IV 0170 014 33060
Skidmore, Eric J. 1720 TRX 20390
Smith, Brandon E. 0630 124 13001
Smith, Casey A. 7002 032 02401
Smith, Seth A. 3302 012 30060
Snelson, Justin A. 3402 1Y2 28301
Snyder, Joseph M. 3510 V34 13230
Starks, Jonathon E. 4430 1CK 69009
Stevens, Thomas Z. 1720 094 20900
Stoots, Jonathan T. 3510 1MP 20901
Tamayo, Cesar A. 0170 V14 11120
Telfer, James P. 3010 1K2 20361
Thomson, Nathaniel R. 0170 080 30002
Thurau, Eric W. 6502 142 01053
Timm, Matthew A. 1720 1C0 20371
Timm, Sean J. 0640 110 20021
Timmons, Ronald E. Jr. 2805 UKU 35010
Todd, Shana N. 3408 122 12001
Tucker, Camron L. 0670 C86 85248
Umana, Marvin E. 0170 012 30060
Vanasdale, Dylan J. 0803 J54 54066
Vanverth, William T. 2805 V23 13120
Veenhuizen, Jonathan M. 2305 1US 28392
Vera, Arcelys 0170 VF4 01312
Wagner, Kaeli A. 1710 TRP 20390
Wakefield, Chandler A. 0210 JAL 54079
Whitacre, Jaimie L. 0170 1V2 01152
Whitmire, Andrew N. 0205 TK9 30003
Wildenhain, Richard C. Jr. 6502 1JX 01191
Williams, Brock A. 0803 R08 54050
Wilson, Linden J. 0620 1R1 11060
Wilson, Nicholas T. 1710 TRM 20390
Wilson, Trevon L. 2110 SDV 83276
Wright, Cherie T. 3010 082 30002
Yi, David J. 0205 040 32090
Yoder, Sara E. 6502 V8B 01214
Zheng, Zhouyong 0170 970 83001
2. Selectees who desire to decline commission in the primary MOS in which selected, shall submit a letter of declination via their chain of command to the Commanding General, Marine Corps Recruiting Command (CG MCRC).
3. Per paragraph 8 of reference (a), selectees may defer to the next available Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC) if they are not medically qualified by BUMED or due to a personal hardship. Selectees must submit a Request for Deferment through their chain of command to CG MCRC.
4. Commanding officers shall ensure the selectee meets the appointment requirements set forth in reference (a). If a selectee fails to meet those requirements, the commanding officer will initiate a delay in accordance with reference (a) and the appointment will not be effected.
5. WO selectees are slated to be appointed on 1 February 2022 at a ceremony aboard Marine Corps Base, Quantico. WO selectees will attend the WOBC. The mission of the WOBC is to train and educate newly appointed warrant officers in the high standards of professional knowledge, esprit de corps, and leadership required to transition from enlisted Marines to officers, with particular emphasis on the duties, responsibilities and professional abilities required to serve as a platoon commander in a support role. By separate orders, selectees will be ordered by the CMC Manpower Management (MM) to report to the Commanding Officer, The Basic School (TBS) to attend the WOBC that is scheduled to convene on 10 January 2022. Selectees must report no earlier than 0600 on 10 January 2022, and no later than 1200 on 10 January 2022. References (c) and (d) define the differences in duty under instructions, temporary additional duty (TAD), temporary duty under instructions (TEMINS), and reassignment orders in relation to per diem and other allowances. It is requested that as many selectees as possible be sent TAD to TBS. This reduces the administrative hardship on TBS as well as on the selectees. It is requested that any selectee with more than 30 days between WOBC graduation and follow-on school be sent TAD to TBS. The report date to the WOBC was modified in order to effectively screen selectees and ensure they meet commissioning and training standards per reference (a) prior to commissioning.
6. Orders Process
a. Per references (d) and (e), orders to WOBC will be issued as followed:
1) Marines with no dependents (CONUS and OCONUS) will be issued TEMINS orders.
2) Marines with dependents (CONUS and OCONUS) or single Marines who were previously authorized to reside in town will be issued TAD orders via DTS and a funding letter will be provided in Marine Corps Training Information Management System by TECOM. Marines attending WOBC in a TAD status should ensure proper administrative and legal documents are completed prior to departing to WOBC (i.e. Power of Attorney).
b. The point of contact for TAD orders is your local administrative office or consolidated admin center. Point of contact for all other order types is the respective monitor at Manpower Management Officer Assignments (MMOA).
c. All commanders issuing orders for Marines to attend WOBC will ensure a DD Form 214 is created via the Document Tracking and Management System (DTMS) in Marine Online (MOL). The DD Form 214 will cover all active duty enlisted service through 31 January 2022. Ensure strict compliance with ref (F). Although the hard copy DD Form 214 may be signed and copies 1 and 4 issued to the Marine prior to executing orders to TBS, the DD Form 214 should not be certified, published, and distributed via DTMS until the unit has confirmed the individual’s appointment/commission via the Marine Corps Total Force System (MCTFS). Upon appointment/commission confirmation, the DD Form 214 may be certified, published and distributed per the current edition of reference (f).
d. If a selectee is found unqualified or is otherwise not appointed/commissioned for any reason after executing orders to TBS, the DD Form 214 previously generated via DTMS shall be deleted and any hard copy DD Form 214 issued to the Marine shall be shredded, as appropriate. The following blocks/items will be standard on each 2022 enlisted to warrant officer DD Form 214: “12B. 20220131”; “15A-C. No”; “16. None”; “20-20A. No”; “23. Discharged”; “24. Honorable”; “25. MARCORSEPMAN 6404.1”; “26. KGM1”; “27. N/A”; “28. Accept commission or warrant in same branch of service”. All other provisions of ref (F) for this occasion shall apply to all other sections of the DD Form 214.
a. Check-in procedures and initial information for WOBC will be posted on the TBS website upon release of this message. Additionally, check-in information and documents will be posted on the WOBC 1-22 MarineNet Moodle Page upon release of this message. TBS will add all selected Marines to the MarineNet Moodle Page approximately one week after the release of this message. The package will contain important information concerning the upcoming WOBC, including check-in procedures and amplifying comments for this message. The selectees must view the TBS website as soon as possible to read the welcome aboard information and other coordinating instructions pertaining to WOBC. The TBS point of contact is The Student Liaison Office and can be reached at TBS_Student_Liaison_Officers@usmc.mil. The website address is www.trngcmd.marines.mil/Northeast/The-Basic-School/. Students should direct their attention to the bottom of the page and find "Student Information" -> "WOBC" -> "Welcome Aboard".
b. Selectees must report to TBS with original orders, Defense Travel System travel authorizations, completed DD Form 214 in accordance with the information in the paragraph above and complete health and dental records. The Appointment Acceptance (NAVMC 763) and Identification Card will be completed/issued at WOBC. Selectees should report in MARPAT Digital Woodland Camouflage uniform. Selectees should either purchase their officer Service Alpha uniform or be prepared to have their uniforms tailored prior to the appointment ceremony. Specific information for uniform requirements can be found on the TBS website within the "Welcome Aboard" PDF packet.
8. Training Requirement
a. Selectees are encouraged to arrive in peak physical condition due to the rigors of the course. Selectees must achieve a first class physical fitness test (PFT) prior to appointment as outlined in reference (g) and maintain Marine Corps Body Composition and Military Appearance standards per reference (h). Those who are not within standards or do not score a first class PFT after two attempts will be dropped from the course during the first week of training. If a Marine is dropped from training, the CO TBS has the discretion to delay the appointment or allow a Marine to defer to the next WOBC. There will be extended field time at the WOBC. Selectees are highly encouraged to practice running the obstacle course with an emphasis on rope climbing. Hiking under load and running in boots and utilities are also highly recommended. Passing a 10-mile hike under prescribed load, a double standard Marine Corps Obstacle Course and the TBS Endurance Course are required to graduate from WOBC.
b. Selectees with less than 13 years of service are encouraged to be current rifle and pistol qualified prior to attending WOBC 1-22 as the number of range seats available at their first duty station as an officer will be limited, if available at all.
c. Selectees are required to read and review the following publications prior to check in:
1. MCDP 1
2. MCDP 1-3
3. MCDP 6
4. MCDP 6-10
d. Once selectees have been in-processed, there will be an appointment ceremony on 1 February 2022. Further details will be made available on the TBS website and through follow-on correspondence with India Company staff.
e. All required training must be completed within 36 months of appointment in order to considered and selected for promotion to Chief Warrant 2. If all training is not completed within 36 months of appointment, the appointment will be terminated.
9. Commanding officers are required to document, by page 11 entry, a permanent WO selectee's acknowledgement of the probationary status of his or her appointment. Active component WO selectees will receive the following entry: "I understand that the first three years as a permanent warrant officer is a probationary period, and that the Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) may terminate the appointment of any warrant officer who fails to complete the WOBC, or any required MOS follow-on school. A Marine whose appointment is terminated, may, upon his or her request and at the discretion of SECNAV, be enlisted in a grade not lower than that held immediately prior to appointment." Marines selected for the warrant officer program will incur a 3-year obligation from the date of appointment.
10. Physical Qualifications
a. Selectees who do not meet the qualifications established in references (g), (h) and (i) will not be appointed.
b. These individuals will remain on the list of Marines approved for appointment to the grade of WO and, once medically qualified, will have an appointment date of the first day of the month prior to the month in which the members attend WOBC.
c. Immediately upon release of this message, all selectees are required to provide (via email) a letter on command letterhead with their point of contact information, DSN, commercial telephone numbers, and electronic mail addresses to the point of contact at MCRC firstname.lastname@example.org.
d. Per reference (i), prior to appointment, selectees must be determined physically qualified for appointment by the Bureau Of Medicine and Surgery and must pass with a first class PFT as outlined in reference (g). Failure to comply with requirements may delay receipt of the appointment documents at TBS, and may subsequently result in a forfeiture of the date of rank. Commanding officers of deployed Marines can contact MCRC, ON-E to establish arrangements to complete this task, if needed. If not done already, selectees must submit a current commissioning physical examination, to include a Report of Medical Examination (DD Form 2808), A Report of Medical History (DD Form 2807-1), and an Annual Certification if applicable. The date of the physical exam must not be older than 1 February 2019. If the physical examination was completed prior to 1 February 2020, then copies of the current and previous years preventative health assessment (PHA) is required in addition to the physical examination.
e. Local medical personnel and the selectee must closely review a selectee's medical and dental records to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to their arrival at TBS. Selectees should arrive at TBS fully medically ready to train at the time of check in with no outstanding medical issues that would preclude training. Pay particular attention to the following items:
(1) Marks and scars must be listed.
(2) Selectees must be dental class type 1 or 2, documented on the DD Form 2808 in block 43, and have block 83.a signed by a dentist or submit a dental examination as a separate enclosure. Dental records should be updated to reflect the most current dental examination.
(3) HIV results must be within 24 months of check-in and include date tested and roster number.
(4) Distance vision must be documented in block 61 of the DD Form 2808. If vision does not correct to 20/20, a current manifest refraction and ophthalmology evaluation is required. WO selectees with a history of vision correction surgery must have all pre-operative and post-operative reports included with the medical documents.
(5) The results of an updated audiogram must be included in DD Form 2808 block 71.a. or as a separate enclosure. If any result is outside the normal range, per reference (i), section 38, submit an Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT) or Audiology consultation/evaluation and interpretation.
(6) Female selectees, over the age of 21, must have a current Papanicolaou (PAP) test within the past 36 months. The pathology report from the most recent test must be submitted.
(7) Ensure all "yes" answers on DD Form 2807-1 are explained by the physician in block 29. All pertinent medical clearance documents for each condition disclosed in the DD Form 2807 should be provided.
(8) Ensure all answers on DD Form 2808 blocks 17-42 (excluding block 41 for males) are marked normal or abnormal. "NE" is not an acceptable answer.
16. Commanding officers must closely review selectee's medical and dental records to ensure correctness and completeness prior to the arrival at TBS. Selectees should arrive at TBS fully medically ready to train at the time of check in with no outstanding medical issues that would preclude training. Pay particular attention to the following items:
a. Marks and scars must be listed.
b. Selectees must be dental class type 1 or 2, documented on the DD form 2808 in block 43 and have block 83.a signed by a dentist or submit a dental examination as a separate enclosure. Dental records should be updated to reflect the most current dental examination.
c. HIV results must be within 24 months of check-in to include date tested.
d. Distance vision must be documented in block 61 of the DD Form 2808. If vision does not correct to 20/20, a current manifest refraction and ophthalmology evaluation is required. A WO selectee, with a history of vision correction surgery, must have all pre-operative and post-operative reports included with the medical documents.
e. The results of an updated audiogram must be included in DD Form 2808 block 71.a. or as a separate enclosure. If any result is outside the normal range, per reference (i), section 38, submit an Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT) or Audiology consultation/evaluation and interpretation.
f. Female selectees, over the age of 21, must have a current Papanicolaou (PAP) test within the past 36 months. On the pathology report form the most recent test must be submitted.
g. Ensure all "yes" answers on DD Form 2807-1 are explained by the physician in block 29. All pertinent medical clearance documents for each condition disclosed in the DD Form 2807 should be provided.
h. Ensure all answers on DD Form 2808 blocks 17-42 (excluding block 41 for males) are marked normal or abnormal. "NE" is not an acceptable answer. Selectees who do not meet the qualifications established in references (g), (h) and (i) will not be appointed. These individuals will remain on the list of Marines approved for appointment to the grade of WO and once medically qualified, will have an appointment date consistent with other WOs with whom they attend WOBC.
11. Questions from medical personnel concerning the medical requirements may be addressed to HMC Tabios at email@example.com or at DSN 278-9427 or commercial (703) 784-9427. MCRC is the approval authority for medical deferments for selectees who have not yet been appointed. Requests for medical deferments with supporting documentation must be routed via their chain of commands, to include a general officer level endorsement, and forwarded to MCRC ON-E. All requests for deferment must be received by MCRC before the projected date of appointment.
12. Selectees who fail to comply with the aforementioned requirements will delay receipt of their appointment documents at TBS, and will subsequently result in a forfeiture of their date of rank.
13. This MARADMIN is not applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
14. This MARADMIN cancels 31 March 2022.
15. Release authorized by Major General J. Q. Bohm, Commanding General, Marine Corps Recruiting Command.//