R 211330Z JAN 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC CD WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/CHANGES TO THE FY22 55XX FIELD MUSIC LEADERS SYMPOSIUM//
REF/MCO 5311.1E TOTAL FORCE STRUCTURE PROCESS DTD 18 NOV 2015//
NARR/REF IDENTIFIES FIELD MUSIC OCCFLD MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUIDANCE//
POC/WIRE/SM/CWO4/HEAD/FIELD MUSIC/HQMC CD/TEL: (703) 692-1453/EMAIL: STEPHANIE.WIRE@USMC.MIL//
POC/WURTS/HE/MSGT/CHIEF/FIELD MUSIC/HQMC CD/TEL: (703) 614-4577/EMAIL: HUGH.WURTS@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce changes to the FY22 55XX Field Music Leaders Symposium. Due to the current HPCON in the National Capital Region, the Symposium has been postponed from 25-27 January 2022 to 15-17 March 2022.
2. Travel days are 14 March (Monday) and 18 March (Friday) 2022 for Symposium participants.
3. Updates to location, lodging, and uniform will be handled via separate correspondence.
4. Questions regarding the FY22 55XX Field Music Leaders Symposium MARADMIN or changes should be referred to the POCs above.
5. No other changes to MARADMIN 676/21.
6. Release authorized by Brigadier General George B. Rowell IV, Director of Communication.//