R 051700Z APR 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022 ALL-MARINE MEN’S RUGBY SEVENS TEAM//
POC/KARI HEMUND/CIV/MFS/DSN 703-784-1233/KARI.HEMUND@ USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC) Semper Fit (MFS) is seeking applications from active duty/active reserve Marines interested in participating in the 2022 All-Marine Men's Rugby Sevens Team.
2. The All-Marine Men's Rugby Sevens Trial Camp will be held 6-13 August 2022 and Armed Forces Championship will be held 14-22 August 2022 in Glendale, CO.
3. The application form can be found at https:(slash)(slash)usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports/.
4. Interested Marines must submit an application directly to MFS no later than 25 June 2022. Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Applicants must have a Certified Individual Personnel Player (CIPP) Card, available at www.usarugby.org and reference their CIPP membership number in section VI of the application.
6. All applications must have a completed SECTION VIII - COMMAND ENDORSEMENT, to be considered.
7. To be considered for participation applicant must include scores for the following All Marine Sports standard testing events, in addition to your sports experience/bio, in section VI of the application: Three Repetition Maximum (3RM) Deadlift, Bench Press and Squat; One Repetition Maximum (RM) Broad Jump and Pro-Agility; most current three mile and 880 yard running time. Detailed information on how to complete the events can be found at https:(slash)(slash)usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports/.
8. To participate, Marines are required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card and an active Defense Travel System account.
9. Funding for All-Marine Sports will be provided by HQMC.
10. This message is canceled on 23 August 2022.
11. Release authorized by M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//