R 051715Z APR 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022 ALL-MARINE MEN’S BASKETBALL TEAM//
POC/KARI HEMUND/CIV/MFS/DSN 703-784-1233/KARI.HEMUND@ USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC) Semper Fit (MFS) is seeking applications from active duty/active reserve Marines interested in participating on the 2022 All-Marine Men's Basketball Team.
2. The All-Marine Men's Basketball Trial Camp and Armed Forces Championship is expected to be held 22 October to 11 November 2022. With follow on competition, if selected, to be held 12-26 November 2022. Exact dates and locations will be disseminated at a later date.
3. The application form can be found at https:(slash)(slash)usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports/.
4. Interested Marines must submit an application directly to MFS no later than 10 September 2022. Please email completed applications to email@example.com.
5. To be considered for participation applicant must include scores for the following All Marine Sports standard testing events, in addition to your sports experience/bio, in section VI of the application: Three Repetition Maximum (3RM) Deadlift, Bench Press and Squat; One Repetition Maximum (RM) Broad Jump and Pro-Agility; most current three mile and 880 yard running time. Detailed information on how to complete the events can be found at https:(slash)(slash)usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports/.
6. All applications must have a completed SECTION VIII - COMMAND ENDORSEMENT, to be considered.
7. To participate, Marines are required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card and an active Defense Travel System account.
8. Funding for All-Marine Sports will be provided by HQMC.
9. This message is canceled on 30 November 2022.
10. Release authorized by M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//