R 051720Z APR 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR 2022 ALL-MARINE SPORTS COACHES//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC) Semper Fit (MFS) is seeking applications from active duty/active reserve Marines and USMC civilian employees interested in coaching positions for 2022 All-Marine Sports teams.
2. MFS is seeking coaches for the following sports: Men’s Rugby Men’s Basketball
3. Coaches’ responsibilities include: reviewing applications and selecting Marines for try-out camp, organizing and attending try-out camp, attending and coaching the team in Armed Forces Championship competition, and providing an after action report to MFS. Further duties to be enumerated upon selection.
4. The application form can be found at https:(slash)(slash)usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports/.
5. Interested Marines and civilian employees must submit an application directly to MFS no later than 28 May 2022 for Men’s Rugby and 13 August 2022 for Men’s Basketball. Please email completed applications to email@example.com.
6. All applications must have a completed SECTION VIII - COMMAND ENDORSEMENT, to be considered.
7. Marine coaches must be an E-6 or above.
8. Applicants are required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card and an active Defense Travel System account.
9. Funding for All-Marine Sports will be provided by HQMC.
10. This message is canceled on 30 September 2022.
11. Release authorized by M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//