R 061503Z MAY 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MP//
SUBJ/CHANGE 1 TO THE FY22 ENLISTMENT INCENTIVE PROGRAMS//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/MARADMIN 454/21, FY22 ENLISTMENT INCENTIVE PROGRAMS//
REF/B/MSGID: DOC/MCTFS PRIUM//
POC/G. A. TERRAZAS/CAPT/MPP-20/TEL: (703) 784-9361/EMAIL: GUSTAVO.TERRAZAS@USMC.MIL//
POC/T. L. HENDERSON/CIV/MCRC, G-3/TEL: (703) 784-9403/EMAIL: TREBA.HENDERSON@MARINES.USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This Marine Administrative Message (MARADMIN) announces changes to reference (a) which announced the Fiscal Year (FY) 22 Enlistment Option Programs (EOP) by Program Enlisted For (PEF) and the FY22 Enlistment Bonus Program (EBP).
2. Enlistment Bonus Program. The EBP assists MCRC in recruiting high quality applicants into critical skills programs and assists in meeting specific shipping missions throughout the FY. Not every recruit receives an enlistment bonus. A Marine receives their Enlistment Bonus upon successful completion of training and receiving a PMOS within the Program Enlisted For (PEF) on their Statement of Understanding (SOU). Headquarters Marine Corps (MPP-20) establishes the EBP allocations and MCRC distributes bonuses as required. HQMC uses Bonus PEF (BPEF) to create bonus obligations.
3. The following reflect additions to the FY22 enlistment bonus program:
PEF BPEF Description Amount (Dollars)
(1) ANY QE $5,000 Shipping Bonus 5,000
4. All other enlistment bonuses remain the same.
5. Cancellation. 30 Sep 2022.
6. Release authorized by BGen A. T. Williamson, Director, Manpower Plans and Policy.//