R 061539Z MAY 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MP//
SUBJ/CHANGE 2 TO THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) SELECTIVE RETENTION BONUS (SRB) PROGRAM AND FY22 BROKEN SERVICE SRB (BSSRB) PROGRAM//
REF/A/MSGID: MSG/CMC MRA MP/YMD: 20210706//
REF/B/MSGID: DOC/CMC MRA MM/YMD: 20211001//
REF/C/MSGID: DOC/CMC MRA MM/YMD: 20210605//
REF/D/MSGID: DOC/CMC MRA MP/YMD: 20161021//
REF/E/MSGID: DOC/CMC MRA MP/YMD: 20161114//
REF/F/MSGID: DOC/DODI/YMD: 20201105//
REF/G/MSGID: DOC/CMC IL LP/YMD: 20220303//
POC/M. KILBER/MAJ/CMC (MPP-20)/-/TEL: COM 703-784-9362//
NARR/REF (A) IS MARADMIN 344/21, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) SELECTIVE RETENTION BONUS (SRB) PROGRAM AND FY22 BROKEN SERVICE SRB (BSSRB) PROGRAM. REF (B) IS MARADMIN 520/21, CHANGE 1 TO THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) SELECTIVE RETENTION BONUS (SRB) PROGRAM AND FY22 BROKEN SERVICE SRB (BSSRB) PROGRAM. REF (C) IS TFRS MESSAGE A66308, FISCAL YEAR 2022 RELM PROCESSING GUIDELINES. REF (D) IS MCO 7220.24P, SELECTIVE REENLISTMENT BONUS PROGRAM. REF (E) IS MCO 1130.80B, PRIOR SERVICE AND RESERVE AUGMENTATION ENLISTMENTS INTO THE REGULAR MARINE CORPS. REF (F) IS DODI 1304.31, ENLISTED BONUS PROGRAM. REF (G) IS MARADMIN 091/22, NOTIFICATION OF FISCAL YEAR 2022 MERGE OF PRIMARY MILITARY OCCUPATIONAL SPECIALTY 3112 AND 3152//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. To inform Commanding Officers of required changes to the FY22 SRB Program.
2. Background. The FY22 SRB plan will change to meet the requirements of the FY22 retention campaign. Other than the changes outlined in paragraph 3, all authorities directed in reference (A) and (B) remain in effect. References (C) through (E) contain amplifying information regarding the SRB program.
3.a. Reference (G) merged the 3112, Distribution Management Specialist, MOS into the 3152, Preservation, Packaging, Packing, and Marking, MOS effective as of 3 March 2022. Only Marines previously holding the 3112 MOS that were converted to 3152 are eligible to receive their respective bonus as stated below and in paragraphs 3.l and 3.m of Reference (A).
3.a.1. Zone A eligibility:
PMOS E3 E4 E5 & Above
3152 9,250 10,500 11,750
3.a.2. Zone B bonus eligibility:
PMOS E5 E6 & Above
3152 7,500 8,600
3.b. By law, the termination of the fiscal year bonus authority requires 30 day notification. This MARADMIN serves as that notification.
4. Action. Commanding Officers will ensure their Marines fully understand the policy changes published in this message. All of the other provisions of the references remain in effect.
5. Per references (c) and (d), this message serves as the 30 day notification for the termination of the FY22 SRB program which will occur on 4 June 2022. Marines with an ECC during FY22 will no longer be eligible for an SRB if approved after 3 June 2022. A FY22 ECC is defined as: Any Marine who has an ECC on the date of reenlistment between 1 October 2021 and 30 September 2022.
6. This MARADMIN is not applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
7. This MARADMIN cancels on 30 September 2022.
8. Release authorized by LtGen David A. Ottignon, Deputy Commandant for Manpower and Reserve Affairs.//