R 061900Z MAY 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 2022 LIZ BLANC EXCEPTIONAL SEXUAL ASSAULT RESPONSE COORDINATOR OF THE YEAR//
POC/J. SMITH/CIV/UNIT: MFB/-/TEL: 703-784-9476/EMAIL: JASON.M.SMITH@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. To announce the 2022 Liz Blanc Exceptional Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC) of the Year. Elizabeth “Liz” Blanc was a Department of Defense (DoD) professional who dedicated her life to supporting victims of sexual assault before passing away after a long battle with cancer. The award was named after her in 2020 as a small way to honor Liz’s immeasurable impact on the Department of Defense.
2. Background. The DoD Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) Office annually recognizes individuals whose work demonstrates particularly noteworthy and outstanding service in support of victims of sexual assault and the Marine Corps SAPR Program.
3. Congratulations to Ms. Zuzana Hall, Headquarters Marine Corps, Marine Corps Recruiting Command (MCRC), on selection as the 2022 Liz Blanc Exceptional Sexual Assault Response Coordinator.
4. Ms. Hall exemplified her extraordinary commitment to providing sexual assault survivors with quality support by leading the initiative to execute a comprehensive SAPR Program for MCRC. Her efforts were solution-focused and had a direct impact on victim response and care. She earned the trust of leadership, those she mentored, and sexual assault victims and survivors with her decisiveness and integrity.
5. All nominees are commended for their outstanding service and commitment to the SAPR Program.
6. This MARADMIN is cancelled 30 June 2023.
7. Release authorized by LtGen David A. Ottignon, Deputy Commandant for Manpower and Reserve Affairs.//