R 221900Z JUN 22
MSGID/GENADMIN,USMTF, 2022/CG, MCRC QUANTICO, VA//
SUBJ/FY22 ENLISTED APPOINTMENTS TO THE NAVAL ACADEMY//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/MCRCO/YMD: 20160519//
REF/B/MSGID: RMG/MCRC/YMD: 20190925//
REF/C/MSGID: DOC/MRON1/YMD: 19920417//
NARR/REF (A) IS MCRCO 1100.2A MARINE CORPS RECRUITING COMMAND OFFICER COMMISSIONING MANUAL. REF (B) IS MARADMIN 347/21 FISCAL YEAR 2022 ENLISTED APPLICATIONS TO THE UNITED STATES NAVAL ACADEMY. REF (C) IS MCO 1306.17F ADMINISTRATION OF MARINES APPOINTED MIDSHIPMEN OR CADETS IN FEDERAL SERVICE ACADEMIES OR NAVAL RESERVE OFFICERS TRAINING CORPS UNITS//
POC/MS. A. COPPAGE/-/UNIT: MCRC/-/TEL: 703-784-9446/EMAIL: AMY.COPPAGE@MARINES.USMC.MIL//
REMARKS/1. Per Refs (A) and (B), the following Marines were selected to attend the United States Naval Academy (USNA):
NAME RANK CODE
Brown, Raymond C. CPL 11
Tate, Alicia M. CPL 11
2. Per Refs (A) and (B), the following Marines were selected to attend the United States Naval Academy Preparatory School (NAPS):
NAME RANK CODE
Almonte Jr., Andres CPL 11
Desta, Solomon K. LCPL KA
Donleycott, Luke P. LCPL 11
Flores, Isiah J. CPL 11
Huntington, Michael T. CPL 11
Keith, Nathan M. CPL 11
Lemons, Mason R. LCPL 11
Nguyen, Joseph Q. LCPL 11
Perez, Justin M. LCPL 11
Thomas, Logan D. CPL 11
Trantham, Jordan A. CPL 11
Valdez Jr., Giovanni CPL 11
3. The USNA has notified the selects by Letter of Selection and Assignment to USNA and NAPS.
4. Direct all communication in regard to the physical examination process and appointment to USNA. Marines will remain with present unit until all qualifications are met. Prior to issuance of orders, the selectees must be found physically qualified by the Department of the Defense Medical Examination Review Board.
5. Once determined qualified, Permanent Change of Station orders will be immediately issued by the Commandant of the Marine Corps (MMEA-25) for Regular Component Marines to proceed to USNA. Reserve Units will issue orders to Reserve Marines. Recruit Training and follow on schools shall not prevent a selected applicant from attending required orientations and the commencement of their college classes.
6. Per Ref (C), the day before classes begin the Marines will be issued a DD Form 214 and released from Active Duty to the Individual Ready Reserve. Administration guidance provided by Ref (C) applies.
7. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
8. Release Authorized by MajGen Jason Q. Bohm, CG, MCRC.//