R 281800Z JUN 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC DMCS//
SUBJ/PUBLICATION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MCBUL 5210, “UPDATE TO THE MARINE CORPS ELECTRONIC RECORDS MANAGEMENT MIGRATION PLAN”//
NARR/REF A IS MARINE CORPS BULLETIN 5210. REF B IS OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET MEMORANDUM (OMB) M-19-21. REF C IS OMB GOVERNMENT REFORM PLAN, PROCESSES DELIVERING GOV SOLUTIONS IN THE 21ST CENTURY//POC/D.J. SPENNER/CIV/HQMC ARDB/TEL: (703)614-1081/EMAIL: HQMCREC-MGR@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. This MARADMIN announces the publication of Reference A, Marine Corps Bulletin (MCBul) 5210, Update to the Marine Corps Electronic Records Management Migration Plan.
2. Background. References B and C require the Federal government to transition to a fully electronic government to improve agencies’ efficiency, effectiveness, and responsiveness to citizens by converting paper-based processes to electronic workflows, expanding online services, and enhancing management of Government records, data, and information.
3. Reference A was published on 23 June 2022. This Bulletin outlines a series of policy and programmatic updates to the previously published guidance governing the Marine Corps Records Management (RM) program in support of achieving a fully Electronic Records Management (ERM)-compliant Marine Corps.
4. Reference A may be accessed online via the Marine Corps Publications Electronic Library at https:(slash)(slash)www.marines.mil/News/Publications/MCPEL/Electronic-Library-Display/Article/2529982/mcbul-5210-dtd-23jun22/.
5. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
6. Release authorized by Lieutenant General Gregg P. Olson, Director, Marine Corps Staff.//