R 071730Z NOV 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/FY22 4TH QUARTER INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS PROGRAM EXPERIENCE TRACK SELECTION PANEL RESULTS//
NARR/REF A IS MARINE CORPS ORDER 1520.11F, INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS PROGRAM (IAP). REF B IS DODI 1315.20, MANAGEMENT OF THE DOD FOREIGN AREA OFFICER PROGRAM. REF C IS MARADMIN 500/21, FY 2022 MARINE CORPSFOREIGN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY BONUS ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.//
POC/1/CHRISTOPHER D. DELLOW/LTCOL/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC/DSN 312-224-4365/703-692-4365/CHRISTOPHER.DELLOW@USMC.MIL//
POC/2/CLAYTON J. FISHER/CIV/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC/DSN 312-224-0322/703-614-0322/CLAYTON.FISHER@USMC.MIL//
POC/3/JONATHAN LEVINE/GYSGT/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC/DSN 312-224-4366/703-692-4366/JONATHAN.LEVINE@USMC.MIL.//
POC/4/RONAL MORALES/CTR/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC/DSN 312-224-2168/703-692-2168/RONAL.MORALES.CTR@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce the results of the FY22 4th Quarter International Affairs Program (IAP) experience track selection panel.
2. Based on their background, operational experience, and academic credentials, the IAP experience track selection panel selected the Marines listed below for assignment of the Foreign Area Officer (FAO) or Regional Affairs Officer (RAO) Additional Military Occupational Specialty (AMOS). Selection panel results. (Read in seven columns):
Name Grade PMOS AMOS Desig Region Component
Condon, W.T. O3 3002 8221 RAO Latin America Reserve
Gallon, P.Y. O4 0202 8248 FAO SE Asia Active
Haack, S.R. O5 0602 8241 FAO Latin America Active
Nell, T.S. O4 7565 8227 RAO Europe Active
Otieno, C. O3 0602 8245 FAO Africa Active
Rogers, M.Y. O4 0102 8223 RAO NE Asia Reserve
3. This MARADMIN serves as authority from the IAP Occupational Field Manager to assign the respective AMOS as listed above. All selectees listed above must request appropriate entries be made into their permanent service records to reflect the appropriate AMOS through their Installation Personnel Administration Centers or command administration offices.
4. Per ref A, Marines applying for an IAP AMOS are highlighting their availability to serve in international affairs and political-military billets when not serving in their primary MOS. Marines who subsequently decline to serve in such billets will have their IAP AMOS administratively withdrawn.
5. Per refs A and C, Marines with a FAO AMOS are required to maintain current minimum Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) scores of 2/2/1+ (Reading/Listening/Speaking). Failure to maintain minimum scores will result in administrative withdrawal of the FAO AMOS.
6. Per ref A, all IAP Marines are required to possess a completed Tier 5 (T-5) Investigation in order to facilitate their integration into MAGTF planning, operations, security cooperation, and intelligence efforts during future assignments within tactical, operational, and strategic-level Marine Corps staffs, joint and combined staffs, and for duty with interagency organizations. Marines who do not have a current T-5 Investigation will submit a request through their Special Security Office immediately. This MARADMIN serves as authority to initiate a T-5 Investigation.
7. Funding for language sustainment training may be available to Marines with the FAO AMOS. Submit requests to IAPMarine@usmc.mil.
8. Questions concerning the International Affairs Program can be directed to the POCs listed above.
9. Release authorized by Mr. J. L. DeWeese, Director, Strategy and Plans Division, Plans, Policies and Operations, Headquarters U.S. Marine Corps, Acting.//