R 081615Z DEC 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FY22-03 TEST PILOT SCHOOL SELECTION PANEL RESULTS//
REF/A/ MSGID: DOC/DON/YMD: 20190530//
REF/B/ MSGID: DOC/CMC/YMD: 20210510//
REF/C/ MSGID: MSG/CMC/YMD: 20221006//
NARR/REF A IS MCO 1542.3D, UNITED STATES NAVY/UNITED STATES AIR FORCE TEST PILOT SCHOOLS. REF B IS MCO 1300.8, MARINE CORPS PERSONNEL ASSIGNMENT POLICY. REF C IS MARADMIN 521/22 FY22-03 TEST PILOT SCHOOL SELECTION PANEL ANNOUNCEMENT.//
POC/J. TAYLOR/MAJ/EXECUTIVE OFFICER/MAD PATUXENT RIVER/TEL:(301) 342-1421/DSN: 342-1421/EMAIL: JOSEPH.E.TAYLOR110.MIL@US.NAVY.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The FY22-03 Test Pilot School (TPS) Selection Panel convened on 22 November 2022 aboard Naval Air Station Patuxent River in accordance with the references to select officers to attend U.S. Naval Test Pilot School (NTPS) Class 164.
2. The FY22-03 panel selected the following officers as primaries for assignment to NTPS (read in four columns):
NAME MOS TYPE CLASS
Lucia, Jessica M. 7565 H-1 NTPS CLASS 164
Hopkins, Robert J. 7566 CH-53 NTPS CLASS 164
3. The FY22-03 panel selected the following officer as an alternate (read in three columns):
NAME MOS TYPE
Wanderscheid, Joshua A. 7566 CH-53
4. Primary selectees are to accept via email to their monitor listed in paragraph (7) NLT 16 December 2022.
5. Officers selected should expect to report NLT 1 May 2023 to Naval Air Station Patuxent River for a 17 July 2023 class commencement.
6. Officers who submitted packages but were not selected are encouraged to reapply per future messages. Marine Air Detachment Patuxent River does not retain packages and interested officers will need to submit entire applications per the next announcement message.
7. Points of contact:
Rotary Wing Majors Monitor
Major Kyleigh Cullen
Comm: (703) 784-9267
Rotary Wing Company Grade Monitor
Captain James Turner III
Comm: (703) 784-9267
8. This MARADMIN is not applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
9. Release authorized by MajGen Michael J. Borgschulte, Director, Manpower Management Division.//