R 141715Z DEC 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC/MRA MM//
SUBJ/CHANGE 1 TO THE FY 2023 ACTIVE RESERVE (AR) STAFF
NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER (SNCO) PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD//
AMPN/REF A, MARADMIN 612/22, FY 2023 ACTIVE RESERVE (AR) STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER (SNCO) PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD.
POC/STEPHANIE J. MAXWELL/MAJ/MMPR-2/-/TEL: DSN 278-9711/EMAIL: STEPHANIE.MAXWELL@USMC.MIL//
POC/CYRUS J. WILLIAMS/MSGT/MMPR2/-/TEL: DSN 278-9718/EMAIL: CYRUS.J.WILLIAMS1@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This Marine Administrative Message (MARADMIN) announces a change to the convening of the FY 2023 Active Reserve (AR) Staff Noncommissioned Officer (SNCO) Promotion Selection Board. The FY 2023 Active Reserve (AR) Staff Noncommissioned Officer (SNCO) Promotion Selection Board will convene on 24 January 2023 vice 17 January 2023 as previously announced in paragraph 1 of reference (a).
2. All correspondence submitted to the President of the board must be received no later than 10 calendar days prior to the board convene date. Communications received after 2359, Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 14 January 2023 will not be submitted to the board.
3. The deadline to ensure that all Marine Corps Total Force System (MCTFS) and Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) information is up-to-date is no later than 2359, EST on 23 January 2023. Marines are personally responsible in ensuring the accuracy of data elements in MCTFS regardless of zone prior to the convene date.
4. All Marines who are eligible for consideration by the Active Reserve SNCO Promotion Selection Board must have PME requirements completed no later than 2359, EST on 23 January 2023.
5. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
6. Release authorized by MajGen Michael J. Borgschulte, Director, Manpower Management Division.//