R 150845Z DEC 22
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/CHANGE 3 TO THE FY 2023 RESERVE (SMCR-IRR) STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER (SNCO) PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD//
REF/A/MSGID: MSG/CMC/DTG: 241900ZOCT22//
AMPN/REF A IS MARADMIN 555/22, FY 2023 RESERVE (SMCR-IRR) STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER (SNCO) SELECTION BOARD.//
POC/STEPHANIE J. MAXWELL/MAJ/MMPR-2/-/TEL: DSN 278-9711/EMAIL: STEPHANIE.MAXWELL@USMC.MIL//
POC/CYRUS J. WILLIAMS/MSGT/MMPR2/-/TEL: DSN 278-9718/EMAIL: CYRUS.J.WILLIAMS1@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This Marine Administrative Message (MARADMIN) announces a change to the convening of the FY 2023 Reserve (SMCR-IRR) Staff Noncommissioned Officer (SNCO) Promotion Selection Board. The FY 2023 Reserve (SMCR-IRR) Staff Noncommissioned Officer (SNCO) Promotion Selection Board will convene on 24 January 2023 vice 17 January 2023 as previously announced in paragraph 1 of reference (a).
2. All correspondence submitted to the President of the board must be received no later than 10 calendar days prior to the board convene date. Communications received after 2359, Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 14 January 2023 will not be submitted to the board.
3. The deadline to ensure that all Marine Corps Total Force System (MCTFS) and Offical Military Personnel File (OMPF) related information is up-to-date is no later than 2359, EST on 23 January 2023. Marines are personally responsible in ensuring the accuracy of data elements in MCTFS regardless of zone prior to the convene date.
4. All Marines who are eligible for consideration by the Reserve SNCO Selection Promotion Board must have PME requirements completed no later than 2359, EST on 23 January 2023.
5. Affiliated in SMCR one year or less. All SMCR Marinesaffiliated with their current component after 19 January 2022, must have at least 50 points in their Career Retirement Credit Record (CRCR) for the anniversary year completed prior to the convening date of this board to be considered for promotion. Marines who do not meet the 50 points requirement will not be considered for promotion thus will not be considered as being passed over for promotion.
6. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
7. Release authorized by MajGen Michael J. Borgschulte, Director, Manpower Management Division.//