R 281400Z MAR 23
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FISCAL YEAR 2023 STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM SELECTION BOARD RESULTS//
REF/A/MSGID: MSG/CMC/DTG: 201403ZOCT22//
REF/B/MSGID: DOC/CMC/YMD: 20130513//
NARR/REF A IS MARADMIN 550/22, FISCAL YEAR 2023 STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM SELECTION BOARD. REF B IS MCO 1560.21E, STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM.//
POC/C. J. DIPPEL/MAJ/MMEA-25/TEL: 703-784-9472/EMAIL: CHRISTOPHER.DIPPEL@USMC.MIL//
POC/T. F. WRIGHT/GYSGT/MMEA-25/TEL: 703-432-9473/EMAIL: THOMAS.F.WRIGHT@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23) Staff Noncommissioned Officer Degree Completion Program (SNCODCP) Board convened on 21 February 2023 to select qualified Marines to fill billets that require a baccalaureate degree and maintain an inventory of Staff Noncommissioned Officers trained in specialized areas to meet requirements within the Marine Corps.
2. The following applicants were selected for the FY23 SNCODCP:
RANK NAME DISCIPLINE SLATED UNIT
SSGT AUGUSTE JR, SEBASTIEN PSYCHOLOGY H&S BN MARFORCOM
SSGT COULTER, JOSHUA M. EDUCATION MARINE CORPS UNIVERSITY
GYSGT DAVILA JR, ROBERTO A. EDUCATION MARINE CORPS UNIVERSITY
GYSGT RHYNE, SETH A. PSYCHOLOGY H&S BN MCIPAC-MCB CAMP BUTLER JA
GYSGT VALENCIA, LINDA J. EDUCATION MARINE CORPS UNIVERSITY
3. Orders for above listed Marines will be transmitted via separate correspondence.
4. Those applicants whose names do not appear in paragraph 2 were considered but not selected.
5. This bulletin does not apply to the Marine Corps Reserve.
6. Release authorized by MajGen Michael J. Borgschulte, Director, Manpower Management Division.//