R 310900Z MAR 23
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA RA//
SUBJ/RESULTS OF THE FISCAL YEAR 23-2 ACTIVE RESERVE PROGRAM OFFICER ACCESSION AND CAREER DESIGNATION BOARDS//
REF/A/MSG/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA RA/YMD: R 170800Z JAN 23//
REF/B/MSG/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA RA/YMD: R 301700Z JAN 23//
NARR/REFERENCE A IS MARADMIN 019/23 FISCAL YEAR 23-2 ACTIVE RESERVE PROGRAM OFFICER ACCESSION AND CAREER DESIGNATION BOARDS. REFERENCE B CHANGE 1 TO FISCAL YEAR 23-2 ACTIVE RESERVE PROGRAM OFFICER ACCESSION AND CAREER DESIGNATION BOARDS. REFERENCE C IS MANAGEMENT OF THE ACTIVE RESERVE (AR) SUPPORT TO THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS RESERVE (USMCR).//
POC/ROBERT D. FRYE/MAJ/RAM-2/TEL:(703) 784-0531/EMAIL:ROBERT.FRYE@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The Director, Reserve Affairs (RA) Division is pleased to announce the results of the Fiscal Year 23-2 Active Reserve (AR) Officer Accession and Career Designation Boards, as directed by references (a) and (b) and held according to the parameters established in reference (c).
2. Accession. The following officers are approved for accession into the AR Program by the Director, Reserve Affairs Division:
Rank MOS Name
1stLt 0102 Eitel, Danielle C.
1stLt 0102 Nikamalfard, Pedram
Capt 1302 Burnworth, Elliott J.
Capt 3002 McSheffrey, Daniel P.
3. Officers selected for accession on this board must complete Total Force Integration Staff Training (TFIST) to be eligible for career designation.
4. Officers selected for accession on this board and assigned to a billet that requires MOS retraining must retrain during the first 12 months of their accession tour to be eligible for career designation. School seats shall be coordinated through RAM-2 within 90 days of reporting to permanent duty station.
5. Career Designation. The following officers are approved for career designation by the Director, Reserve Affairs Division:
Rank MOS Name
Capt 3002 Passafume, Joseph M.
Maj 0402 Jones, Devon M.
6. Officers selected for accession will have 30 days from the publication of this MARADMIN to accept or decline their selection using the FY 23-2 officer accession acceptance survey. Officers selected for career designation will have 30 days from the publication of this MARADMIN to accept or decline their selection using the FY 23-2 career designation acceptance survey. Surveys can be found at the following website: https:(slash)(slash)www2.manpower.usmc.mil/application_cac
7. Alternates will be notified of their status via separate correspondence.
8. Release authorized by Major General M. S. Martin, Director, Reserve Affairs Division.//