R 311400Z MAR 23
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/ANNOUNCEMENT OF NEW STAFF NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICER (SNCO) PROMOTION WARRANT//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/CMC MMPR-2/YMD: 20120614//
AMPN/REF A IS MCO P1400.32D W/CH2, MARINE CORPS PROMOTION MANUAL, VOLUME 2, ENLISTED PROMOTIONS.//
POC/STEPHANIE J. MAXWELL/MAJ/MMPR-2/TEL: DSN 278-9711/ EMAIL: STEPHANIE.MAXWELL@USMC.MIL//
POC/CYRUS J. WILLIAMS/MSGT/MMPR-2/-/TEL: DSN 278-9718/ EMAIL: CYRUS.J.WILLIAMS1@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Promotion to the next higher grade positively contributes to the high standards of leadership and proficiency required for continued combat readinesss. Promotion is not a reward for past performance but more importantly it is an expectation of future performance. Staff Non-Commissioned Officer (SNCO) warrants will support enlisted empowerment and force modernization while providing clear guidance on roles, reponsibilities, and authorities expected of our enlisted leaders.
2. This Marine Administrative Message (MARADMIN) serves as an announcement of the availability of the new Staff-Non Commissioned Officer (SNCO) promotion warrant.
3. Preparation of Certificate of Appointment.
3.a. A certificate of appointment will be prepared in accordance with reference (a).
3.b. Servmarts and commanders who are not supplied by a local servmart are directed to requisition warrants from Defense Logistical Agency, Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma through normal supply channels. Ordering information for the new SNCO promotion warrant is as follows:
3.b.1. Form title: Promotion Warrant (SNCO).
3.b.2. NAVMC 216-3 (10-22), SN: 0109-LF-128-9930.
4. Effective 01 September 2023, the previous edition of the SNCO promotion warrant will be obsolete.
5. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
6. Release authorized by MajGen Michael J. Borgschulte, Director, Manpower Management Division.//