R 151700Z MAY 23
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC I WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/SELECTIONS FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2023 INTELLIGENCE DATA ENGINEER TRAINING PIPELINE//
NARR/REF A IS THE MARADMIN ANNNOUNCING THE FISCAL YEAR 2023 INTELLIGENCE DATA ENGINEER TRAINING PIPELINE. REF B IS THE MARADMIN EXTENDING THE SOLICITATION PERIOD FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2023 INTELLIGENCE DATA ENGINEER TRAINING PIPELINE//
POC/H. A. CLARK/MSGT/265X OCCUPATIONAL FIELD SPECIALIST/DC I/571-256-9326/HUGH.CLARK@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. Announcement of selected candidates for the FY23 Intelligence Data Engineer training pipeline (Necessary Military Occupational Specialty/NMOS 2652 training pipeline).
2. Background. Interested, Active Duty Marines holding Primary Military Occupational Specialty 26XX or 02XX applied for the FY23 NMOS 2652 training pipeline.
3. Execution. The following Marines were selected for the FY23 NMOS 2652 training pipeline. Specific administrative details follow below.
3.a. Congratulations to this year’s selectees.
(Read: Rank/Last Name/Initials/MCC/MOS).
Rank LName Int MCC MOS
Gunnery Sergeant Ferguson TL 800 2651
Sergeant Nevard KT 175 2651
Sergeant Eldon AT UKT 2651
Sergeant McLaughlin SC 174 2651
Sergeant Mitzel CJ UKT 2651
Sergeant Charles D TNF 0241
Sergeant Veitenheimer JA V24 0231
Corporal Marx LA 186 2651
Corporal Willis MR 174 2651
Corporal Vainuki I 114 0231
LCpl Kling CP 077 2651
3.b. Per the references, Marines selected to participate in the NMOS 2652 training pipeline are required to obligate service for 36 months beyond the course completion date and any necessary time on station waivers will need to be approved prior to detaching from their current commands.
4. FY23 Intelligence Data Engineer Course details.
4.a. Course identification code: C61BNQ1.
4.b. Report date: NLT 20 JULY 2023.
4.c. Cohort start date: 21 AUG 2023.
4.d. Cohort end date: 30 APRIL 2024.
4.e. Location: Northern Virginia Community College, Woodbridge, VA 22191.
4.f. Command: Students are assigned to Weapons Training Battalion (MCC K13).
4.g. Course funding: Training and Education Command (TECOM).
5. Marines will earn NMOS 2652 upon course completion and will receive Permanent Change of Station/Assignment orders based on needs of the Marine Corps to fill available 2652 Billet Identification Codes.
6. Direct all questions to MARADMIN POC.
7. Release authorized by MajGen W. H. Seely III, Director of Intelligence, U.S. Marine Corps.//