R 232000Z MAY 23
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF //
SUBJ/ANNOUNCING PUBLICATION OF NAVMC FORM 1752/3, EXPEDITED TRANSFER REQUEST FORM//
AMPN/REF A IS NAVMC 1752.5, SEXUAL ASSAULT PREVENTION AND RESPONSE PROCEDURES//
POC/G. REED/NAF-4/MFC/-/TEL: 540-388-6465/EMAIL: GAIL.REED@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. To announce the publication of NAVMC FORM 1752/3, Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) Request for Expedited Transfer (ET).
2. Background. Reference (a) provides Marine Corps procedures for the execution of a SAPR ET. To mitigate confusion and streamline the ET process, NAVMC Form 1752/3 will replace templates published in reference (a). The purpose of this NAVMC form is to provide commanding officers, Sexual Assault Response Coordinators, and Manpower Management the process for Marines and SAPR-eligible dependents Expedited Transfer requests and is a change to previous processes.
3. Effective 1 July 2023, the templates published in reference (a), Chapter 1, will be deemed obsolete and no longer accepted for an ET.
4. NAVMC Form 1752/3 is posted on the SAPR workspace at https:(slash)(slash)usmc.sharepoint-mil.us/sites/DCMRA_family_mfc_sapr_workspace/Forms%20and%20Templates/Forms/AllItems.aspx.
5. This MARADMIN applies to Active Duty Marines, members of the Selected Marine Corps Reserve, and Marines on Active Duty Operational Support Orders.
6. This MARADMIN is canceled upon publication of revised NAVMC 1752/5.
7. Release authorized by LtGen James F. Glynn, Deputy Commandant for Manpower and Reserve Affairs.//