R 311515Z MAY 23
MSGID/GENADMIN/CG TECOM QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/BIOELECTRICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYSIS DEVICE INITIAL FIELDING SURVEY//
NARR/REF A IS MARINE CORPS ORDER 6110.3A WITH CHANGE 3 MARINE CORPS BODY COMPOSITION AND MILITARY APPEARANCE PROGRAM, REF B IS MARADMIN 423/22 FORTHCOMING CHANGES TO THE BODY COMPOSITION PROGRAM, REF C IS MARADMIN 652/22 FIELDING OF BIOELECTRICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYSIS DEVICES IN SUPPORT OF THE MARINE CORPS BODY COMPOSITION AND MILITARY APPEARANCE PROGRAM, REF D IS MCBUL 6110 MARINE CORPS BODY COMPOSITION AND MILITARY APPEARANCE//
POC/S.N. SOKOL/MAJ/TECOM HUMAN PERFORMANCE BRANCH/QUANTICO/commercial 703-784-2321/EMAIL: STEPHANIE.SOKOL@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce a survey to receive feedback on the initial fielding of bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) devices in support of the Marine Corps Body Composition and Military Appearance (MCBCMAP-reference a). This survey will inform future fielding decisions.
2. Background. Changes to the MCBCMAP were announced via references (b) through (d). A primary change was the implementation of BIA into the MCBCMAP process.
3. Active duty and reserve 0-5 / 0-6 commanders, unit sergeants major, command physical training representatives, and force fitness instructors will have the opportunity to provide feedback on BIA implementation via an online survey disseminated via email. Survey items include accessibility, appropriate fielding levels and locations, deployability, usage, and sustainment.
4. The survey will be available 1 June through 5 July 2023.
5. Information for respondents will be sent via separate correspondence.
6. For questions contact email@example.com or the listed POC.
7. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
8. Release authorized by Lieutenant General Kevin M. Iiams, Commanding General, Training and Education Command.//