R 070800Z JUN 23
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/UPDATED DEPLOYMENT/UNIFORMED READINESS COORDINATOR TRAINING//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/CMC WASHINGTON DC/YMD: 20190325//
AMPN/REF A IS MARINE CORPS ORDER 1754.9B UNIT, PERSONAL AND FAMILY READINESS PROGRAM.//
POC/W. JOHNSON/NF-4/UNIT: MFR/-/TEL: 703-784-0547/EMAIL: WILLIAM.D.JOHNSON3@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. This MARADMIN announces an update to the Deployment/Uniformed Readiness Coordinator (DRC/URC) Training.
2. Background. The DRC/URC Training update modernizes the course and provides critical content to support the requirements of the Unit, Personal and Family Readiness Program (UPFRP). The update aligns with the priorities of the UPFRP and supports the needs of the DRCs and URCs in the field.
3. Updated DRC/URC Training modules are offered through Marine Corps Family Team Building as part of the regular training schedule.
4. Commanders ensure DRCs and appointed URCs complete Training within 30 days of hire or 60 days of appointment as established in reference (a).
5. Commanders ensure existing DRCs and URCs complete updated Data Tool Module 3, Communication Training Module 5 and Resiliency Training and Unit Partners Module 7 within 90 days of the release of this message.
6. For the purposes of inspection compliance, a waiver for the DRC/URC training requirement is granted for 90 days from the release of this message for DRCs and URCs. Current DRC/URC Training completion certificates are acceptable during the 90-day window.
7. This MARADMIN applies to the Active Duty, members of the Selected Marine Corps Reserve, Marines on Active Duty Operational Support Orders, their family members and, when authorized by law, other populations such as civilian personnel. Total Force.
8. This MARADMIN will expire 120 days from date published.
9. Released authorized by LtGen James F. Glynn, Deputy Commandant for Manpower and Reserve Affairs.//