R 141500Z NOV 23
MSGID/GENADMIN/CG TECOM QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 2024 HUMAN PERFORMANCE ADVISORY COUNCIL//
NARR/REF A IS MARINE CORPS ORDER 6100.14 MARINE CORPS PHYSICAL FITNESS PROGRAM//
POC/D.W. MAROCCO/CIV/TECOM HUMAN PERFORMANCE BRANCH/QUANTICO/TEL: 703-432-0168/EMAIL: DOUGLAS.MAROCCO@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce the 2024 Human Performance Advisory Council (HPAC) hosted by Training and Education Command (TECOM). The 2024 HPAC will be conducted 06-07 February 2024.
2. The HPAC, established per ref (a), will gather input through collaboration with Marine Corps command representatives and will be conducted as a two-day virtual interaction. Presentations for the event will consist of various human performance topics to include physical fitness, sports medicine injury prevention, body composition, resilience, nutrition, and integration of human performance technology.
3. The organizations listed are requested to identify at least one primary and one alternate attendee no later than 15 December 2023 for participation in the 2024 HPAC. Nominees should be empowered and prepared to make recommendations on behalf of their command. Nominee information to include name, rank, email , and command name are to be sent to TECOM.FORCEFITNESS@USMC.MIL and to the MARADMIN point of contact listed. Additional attendees, approved through their commands, are encouraged to be present during plenary sessions to reach the widest audience possible.
Deputy Commandant (DC), Combat Development and Integration
DC Programs and Resources
DC Plans, Policies, and Operations
DC Manpower and Reserve Affairs
DC Installations and Logistics
Marine Forces Command
Marine Forces Pacific
Marine Force Central Command
Marine Forces Reserve
I Marine Expeditionary Force
II Marine Expeditionary Force
III Marine Expeditionary Force
Marine Corps Recruiting Command
Marine Special Operations Command
Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island
Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego
Marine Family Programs Division
Office of Naval Research
Headquarters Marine Corps Force Preservation (G-10)
Marine Corps Directorate of Analytics and Performance Optimization
4. Additional coordinating instructions for 2024 HPAC for approved participants will be sent via separate correspondence.
5. More information on the HPAC can be found at: https:(slash slash)www.fitness.marines.mil/
6. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
7. Release authorized by Lieutenant General Kevin M. Iiams, Commanding General, Training and Education Command.//