MARADMINS : 537/15
R 271554Z OCT 15
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA RA//
SUBJ/ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESERVE SERGEANT MAJOR COMMAND SLATED BILLET ASSIGNMENTS FOR CALENDAR YEAR (CY) 2016//
RESERVE SERGEANTS MAJOR//
REF/A/MSG/CMC RA/ 111540SEP15//
REF/B/DOC/MCO 1001R.1K/DTD: 22 MAR 09//
NARR/Reference (a) is MARADMIN 440/15 Announcement of Reserve Sergeant Major Slate Billet Vacancies for Calendar Year (CY) 2016. Reference (b) is the Marine Corps Reserve Administrative Management Manual (MCRAMM). Reference (c) is HQMC (RA) Select Reserve Billet Identification Code (BIC) Assignment and Management policy.//
POC/J. T. ADAMS/SGTMAJ/UNIT:CMC/MRA RA/-/TEL:703-784-9100//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Per the references, the following SgtsMaj have been assigned to the below slated billets:
Name: Unit: location: RPT NLT date:
Bragg, G. D. 25th Mar Regt Ayers Ft. Devens, MA Jun 2016
Neel, B. W. 3d CAG Great Lakes, IL Jun 2016
2. Upon publication of this MARADMIN, the newly assigned SgtsMaj are directed to coordinate with their unit administrative chiefs and unit commanders for the preparation of the inter-unit transfer (IUT) order and to submit a copy of the IUT to both the Reserve Affairs SgtMaj and the MSC SgtMaj to which assigned, as per references (a) and (b).
3. The tour of duty for each newly selected O6 level command SgtMaj is for two (2) years and may be extended (1) additional year based on the needs of the Marine Corps and favorable endorsement via the chain of command. Direct liaison should be made between the incoming, outgoing and respective MSC SgtMaj to establish a report date and ensure proper turnover.
4. Per reference (c), BIC alignment allows for a 60 day turnover if applicable. The gaining command is directed to reassign the outbound SgtMaj to an EX009 BIC and assign the incoming SgtMaj to the published BIC per the units verified table of organization. The outbound SgtMaj must remain assigned to the EX009 BIC until completion of the IUT by his new unit.
5. Any questions concerning the assignments or slating process should be addressed to the Reserve Affairs SgtMaj, HQMC, Quantico, VA, SgtMaj J. T. Adams, DSN 278-9100; Comm 703-784-9100 or james.t.adams(at)usmc.mil.
6. Release authorized by Colonel R. T. Tobin, Director, Reserve Affairs Division, Acting.//