MARADMINS : 208/16
R 191832Z APR 16
MSGID/GENADMIN,USMTF, 2016/CG, MCRC QUANTICO, VA//
SUBJ/FY16 ENLISTED APPOINTMENTS TO THE NAVAL ACADEMY//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/MCRCO/YMD: 20130226//
REF/B/MSGID: RMG/MCRC/YMD: 20101116//
REF/C/MSGID: DOC/MRON1/YMD: 19920417//
NARR/REF (A) IS MCRCO 1100.2 MARINE CORPS RECRUITING COMMAND OFFICER COMMISSIONING MANUAL. REF (B) IS MARADMIN 486/15 FISCAL YEAR 2016 ENLISTED APPLICATIONS TO THE UNITED STATES NAVAL ACADEMY. REF (C) IS MCO 1306.17F ADMINISTRATION OF MARINES APPOINTED MIDSHIPMEN OR CADETS IN FEDERAL SERVICE ACADEMIES OR NAVAL RESERVE OFFICERS TRAINING CORPS UNITS//
POC/MS. A. COPPAGE/-/UNIT:MCRC/-/TEL:703-784-9446/EMAIL: AMY.COPPAGE@MARINES.USMC.MIL//
REMARKS/1. Per Refs (A) and (B), The following Marines were selected to attend the United States Naval Academy (USNA):
NAME RANK CODE
Naphy, Jared R. CPL 11
Pankratz, Frey J. LCPL 11
2. Per Refs (A) AND (B), The following Marines were selected to attend the United States Naval Academy Preparatory School (NAPS):
NAME RANK CODE
Ellerman, Elijah E. CPL 11
Harnisch, Luke G. CPL 11
Kacor, Matthew S. CPL 11
Keago, Nixon CPL 11
Sand, Allen C. LCPL 11
Seguy, Barnave J. CPL 11
Tomoney, Madihah H. LCPL 11
3. The USNA has notified the selects by Letter of Selection and Assignment to USNA.
4. Direct all communication in regard to the physical examination process and appointment to USNA. Marines will remain wth present unit until all qualifications are met. Prior to issuance of orders, the selectees must be found physically qualified by the Department of the Defense Medical Examination Review Board (DODMERB).
5. Once determined qualified, Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders will be immediately issued by the Commandant of the Marine Corps (MMEA-85) for Regular Component Marines to proceed to USNA. Reserve Units will issue orders to Reserve Marines. Recruit Training and follow on schools shall not prevent a selected applicant from attending required orientations and the commencement of their college classses.
6. Per Ref (C), the day before classes begin the Marines will be issued a DD Form 214 and released from Active Duty to the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR). Administration guidence provided by Ref (C) applies.
7. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
8. Release Authorized by BGen Paul J. Kennedy, CG, MCRC.//