FY18 PERSONNEL EXCHANGE PROGRAM (PEP) AND INTER-SERVICE EXCHANGE (ISE) SELECTION PANEL RESULTS
Date Signed: 10/18/2017
MARADMINS Number: 582/17
R 182152Z OCT 17
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC ASM WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/FY18 PERSONNEL EXCHANGE PROGRAM (PEP) AND INTER-SERVICE EXCHANGE (ISE) SELECTION PANEL RESULTS//
NARR/REF A IS THE MARINE CORPS ORDER FOR THE PERSONNEL EXCHANGE PROGRAM. REF B IS THE DEPUTY COMMANDANT FOR AVIATION MEMORANDUM FOR ISE PERSONNEL ON AVIATION EXCHANGE TOURS WITH THE USMC. REF C IS FY18 AVIATION PEP AND ISE SOLICITATION.//
POC/BRUCE K. WILLIAMS/LTCOL/CMC AVN ASM-52 WASHINGTON DC/DSN 224-1244/703-614-1244/BRUCE.K.WILLIAMS1@USMC.MIL/ASM.AVIATION.EXCHANGE@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The following Marines were selected by the FY18 Aviation PEP Selection Panel.
Name PGRD BMOS Ctry Billet MCC Report Note
1.A. Martin, Douglas O3 6002 AUS F-35 AMO UCB Dec 18 1
1.B. Wilson, Kyle O3 7523 CAN CF-18 Pilot MCK Jun 18 2
1.C. Bloechle, Anne O3 7566 UK Merlin Pilot K02 Jul 18 3
2. The following Marines were selected by the FY18 Aviation ISE Selection Panel.
Name PGRD BMOS Svc Billet MCC Report Note
2.A. Link, Benjamin O3 7563 USAF HH-60G Pilot TM6 Sep 18 4
2.B. White, Scott O3 7210 USAF ADCO 1L3 Jun 18 5
2.C. No applicants O3 7220 USAF ATC Officer 1L3 Jun 18 6
2.D. Alspach, John O4 7518 USAF F-35A OT MC3 Aug 18 7
2.E. Goodrich, David O3 7565 USA AH-6 Pilot TM6 Dec 17 8
3. The following abbreviated country-billet codes and notes apply: Australia (AUS), Canada (CAN), United Kingdom (UK).
3.A. Note 1: Duty location is Williamtown, AUS.
3.B. Note 2: Duty location is Cold Lake, CAN.
3.C. Note 3: Duty location is Yeovilton, UK.
3.D. Note 4: Duty location is Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ.
3.E. Note 5: Duty location is Hill AFB, UT.
3.F. Note 6: Duty location is Eglin AFB, FL.
3.G. Note 7: Duty location is Nellis AFB, NV.
3.H. Note 8: Duty location is Ft Campbell, KY.
4. Alternates will be contacted in the event the primary candidates are unavailable for assignment. Notification will be via separate correspondence.
5. Selected Marines are directed to contact CMC (ASM-52) and their primary military occupational specialty monitor NLT 31 October 2017 to accept or decline selection.
6. Aviators must be SERE complete prior to the assignment start date.
7. All Marines are required to have sufficient obligated service remaining after completion of the PEP tour to fulfill a two-year follow-on assignment.
8. Upon successful completion of PEP billet, PEPs may apply for the Foreign Area Officer (FAO) or Regional Affairs Officer (RAO) additional MOS (AMOS) for their respective region IAW ref (a). The assignment of this MOS will make PEPs eligible for potential utilization in a FAO or RAO billet in the future.
9. Release authorized by LtGen S. R. Rudder, Deputy Commandant for Aviation.//